Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Diablo III + Reaper of Souls (multi-platform)

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Diablo III + Reaper of Souls (multi-platform)

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-23, 12:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 234 Likes on 167 Posts
Re: Diablo III + Reaper of Souls (multi-platform)

How do you buy potions in new tristam? I couldn't find how online. I can't pass the first big boss sigh and if you die with a big boss you can't resurrect to corpse. I want to keep playing!
Old 04-05-23, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 228 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by GatorDeb
How do you buy potions in new tristam? I couldn't find how online. I can't pass the first big boss sigh and if you die with a big boss you can't resurrect to corpse. I want to keep playing!
You don’t buy potions in Diablo 3. You always have a health potion, it will recover a specific % of your health, and it is on a 1 or 2 minute cooldown. On PS it’s the L1 button. Which boss is giving you grief? the skeleton King?
Old 04-05-23, 03:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 234 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally Posted by joeblow69
You don’t buy potions in Diablo 3. You always have a health potion, it will recover a specific % of your health, and it is on a 1 or 2 minute cooldown. On PS it’s the L1 button. Which boss is giving you grief? the skeleton King?
Yeah, that cooldown. Ended up beating it! I don't know, it was the one who was on this throne and Teleports and creates monsters and had like this driveway throne room.
Old 04-05-23, 03:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Yeah, that cooldown. Ended up beating it! I don't know, it was the one who was on this throne and Teleports and creates monsters and had like this driveway throne room.
Ah, yeah, that’s the skeleton king.

Technically, there are legendary health potions that you can get after hitting level 70, but you just equip them, and they add an extra little perk whenver you use your potion (like +extra life on hit for X seconds)
The following users liked this post:
K&AJones (04-06-23)
Old 04-06-23, 05:49 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 120 Likes on 108 Posts

As mentioned those Potions are Legendary...or the ones you're thinking about that drop way later....On the Skeleton King you can get his Crown as a reward (can re-run it to get it). If you do when you get the Jewler, put a Ruby in it as it will boost your XP. Also look for any gear with XP Boosts that has something like 20XP per Enemy Killed or something like that. As you level up should get a bit stronger and can move the difficulty up...Torrent is where the good stuff will drop...for you and companion....which then should break down to level up Blacksmith.
Old 04-06-23, 07:08 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Also, it's much easier to gear up your companion if you take one that uses the same main stat as you. Since you are a necromancer, that would be the sorcerer, who also wants +INT gear. You can get her early in act 2.
The following users liked this post:
K&AJones (04-06-23)