DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   World of Warcraft Official Thread - Round 3 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/480281-world-warcraft-official-thread-round-3-a.html)

neiname 10-10-06 11:42 AM

World of Warcraft Official Thread - Round 3
 
Link to Round 2, http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=437938

Is anyone who stopped playing plan on reactivating when the expansion comes out?

Groucho 10-10-06 11:44 AM


Originally Posted by neiname
Is anyone who stopped playing plan on reactivating when the expansion comes out?

I probably will. I'd like to explore the new areas and try out the new races.

BeanDip0001 10-10-06 12:27 PM

pvp honor
 
oh from the last post in the 2nd round about the pvp, honor points are dealing with how much damage you inflict on the other player or crit killing blows. so in BG you'll get some honor if your party kills say 25 people in the match time, you'll get 25 kills, but your honor will be different than say a mage who delt way more damage than you with his fireball even though you fought the same player at the same time.


sry pict is so big, but i refuse to small down my great widescreen :)
http://bogan.home.mchsi.com/wow/splintertree.jpg

HuBu 10-10-06 03:01 PM


Originally Posted by Groucho
I probably will. I'd like to explore the new areas and try out the new races.

the only new race is the Dranei.

Groucho 10-10-06 03:05 PM


Originally Posted by HuBu
the only new race is the Dranei.

And the Blood Elves.

gcribbs 10-10-06 03:34 PM

I preordered it for the pet. Plus I might try the new alliance race.

My addiction grows!

In response to BeanDip I guess I got 2 kills listed and was given 23 honor points. We had no party just a few random people trying to kill the 2 horde members attacking an alliance area.

Draven 10-10-06 04:21 PM


Originally Posted by BeanDip0001
sry pict is so big, but i refuse to small down my great widescreen :)

GAH! My eyes! Hit V! Hit V!

Draven 10-10-06 04:22 PM


Originally Posted by gcribbs
I preordered it for the pet. Plus I might try the new alliance race.

My addiction grows!

In response to BeanDip I guess I got 2 kills listed and was given 23 honor points. We had no party just a few random people trying to kill the 2 horde members attacking an alliance area.

If you hit them at all, you got credit for their deaths.

I'm looking forward to trying out the BEs. I have no interest in EVER playing as an Alliance character.

shizawn 10-10-06 04:23 PM

:lol: I hate that too. The first time I hit V I freaked out because I didn't know what I had done.

DaveNinja 10-10-06 05:00 PM

new warcraft song: Group with You by The Four Eyes

Draven 10-10-06 05:22 PM


Originally Posted by DaveNinja
new warcraft song: Group with You by The Four Eyes

:lol: That's pretty funny.

xmiyux 10-10-06 05:43 PM

Hit V?

Draven 10-10-06 06:08 PM


Originally Posted by xmiyux
Hit V?

"V" would turn off the health bars above everyone on the screen BeanDip posted.

I cannot play like that, especially in a raid or big group setting. And I'm a healer on both my toons. I use CTRaid to keep all of the life bars organized.

funkyryno 10-10-06 06:55 PM


Originally Posted by neiname
Is anyone who stopped playing plan on reactivating when the expansion comes out?

I might sign up again. Will my old character and gold still exist on my server, or will I have to start over again?

devynal 10-10-06 07:36 PM


Originally Posted by gcribbs
I preordered it for the pet. Plus I might try the new alliance race.

My addiction grows!

In response to BeanDip I guess I got 2 kills listed and was given 23 honor points. We had no party just a few random people trying to kill the 2 horde members attacking an alliance area.

Where'd you preorder the CE? Only place I've found online is Amazon, haven't tried any B&M yet.

devynal 10-10-06 07:37 PM


Originally Posted by funkyryno
I might sign up again. Will my old character and gold still exist on my server, or will I have to start over again?

It will all still be there.

gcribbs 10-11-06 01:11 AM


Originally Posted by devynal
Where'd you preorder the CE? Only place I've found online is Amazon, haven't tried any B&M yet.


Amazon. I heard my GS will let me preorder it. However they have 80 preorders for it supposedly so amazon seems like a better option.

By the way can a Warrior use a gun or bow?= Found out you can- got a crossbow for now.

bunkaroo 10-11-06 04:29 PM


Originally Posted by devynal
It will all still be there.

I thought they only kept toons for 6 months of inactivity. has this changed?

nickdawgy 10-11-06 06:24 PM


Originally Posted by gcribbs
Amazon. I heard my GS will let me preorder it. However they have 80 preorders for it supposedly so amazon seems like a better option.

By the way can a Warrior use a gun or bow?= Found out you can- got a crossbow for now.

I believe warriors can use any weapon in the game except a wand.

Bacon 10-11-06 07:31 PM


Originally Posted by nickdawgy
I believe warriors can use any weapon in the game except a wand.

that's true

RoQuEr 10-12-06 02:07 AM

Closed beta is up and running

BeanDip0001 10-13-06 04:53 PM


Originally Posted by Draven
GAH! My eyes! Hit V! Hit V!


LMFAO i play like that because its eaiser for me to target with my pet and do my curses. i know some people can't stand it but i like it lol.

also i'm wondering if anyone is playing on my new server echo isles or on zuljin?

fumanstan 10-13-06 09:33 PM

So are any of you in the Closed Beta?

innocentfreak 10-16-06 01:16 PM

Yeah I was wondering if anyone was in beta. I was curious how the draenei healing racial was for an emergency option or for soloing as a warrior. Can't decide if I am going to wait to roll a Draenei or level a human warrior.

I came back in anticipation of the expansion. Currently have a mid 40 NE Druid on Tanaris since it is a new EST server. Anyone else on Tanaris?

DeepBlue 10-17-06 12:10 PM

With Halloween coming up, I keep hearing that Blizzard is doing special holiday events in WoW. Can anyone clue me in please?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.