Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Street Fighter II - Hyper Fighting on XBOX Live Arcade

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-06, 01:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blitz6Speed
Jesse

Thanks for that major can of whoop ass you opened on me! Man, i was laughing so hard screaming bastard every match! Was awesome! But seriously, i need a modded DOA4 stick now, im gonna put my 2 X-Arcade Solos on ebay since i cannot wait any longer for a solution after what you did to me tonight. Had a blast tho, definetly we'll need to play more!
Yeah, it was great fun last night. After you left I continued to unleash the fury on everyone with Gief!

Don't put your Xarcade sticks on ebay just yet because they are working on a 360 adapter. So you may wanna wait.

Also my friend(dream theater is his gamertag) is in charge of the specs and design for the new Pelican Arcade stick. He's making sure that it is done right this time. The arcade stick that they made for the Xbox wasn't all that great. I trust him because he's a stick perfectionist and loves SF. I can't wait to see his final design.
Old 08-31-06, 03:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Good games last night, Bitzspeed. I would have stuck around longer but I was burnt out. I must have played atleast 5 hours straight. After losing with Gief I decided to just call it a night. Your Ryu is a sneaky bastid!
Old 08-31-06, 07:32 PM
Banned

Jesse

Man your gief is freightening. As soon as you get close, i start to panic LOL, i need to play more but have had very little time these days. Definetly some good games and i love to play against better players as i learn my weaknesses much quicker. I now jump a lot less against good opponents and have been changing up my strategys. Always a pleasure to get my ass handed to me!
Old 09-05-06, 01:49 AM

Was on a roll today. I'm ranked #2 in consecutive wins I believe I have 39 straight wins and am also ranked #2 with Ken for character rankings. Hopefully I can make it to #1 by tomorrow.
Old 09-05-06, 11:24 AM

They should really change the consecutive win ranking system. On my 46th game I lost and my record isnt even on the leaderboards anymore.
Old 09-07-06, 08:26 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by BBEANLPHIE
They should really change the consecutive win ranking system. On my 46th game I lost and my record isnt even on the leaderboards anymore.
Agreed, but all they have to do is just rename it to "current consecutive win streak" and add an "all-time consecutive win streak."
Old 09-16-06, 08:16 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Capcom has one more thing to fix - they need to put a time limit on the character selection screen... this one guy I absolutely own, nycpogi06, is stalling right now and won't select a character, waiting for me to drop.

xBison has also done that to me.
Old 09-26-06, 12:02 AM

I am happy to say I am finally #1 with Ken on the leaderboards. I can soon edit my resume and put that on.
Old 09-26-06, 05:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I am happy to say I am finally #1 with Ken on the leaderboards. I can soon edit my resume and put that on.
#1 with Ken on the Leaderboards doesn't make you the best Ken player, bub

Play me in a race to 10 in traditional match. I betcha my Ken will own yours so badly that you will bite some of my tricks and tactics. Unless of course you are ....oh I dunno...skurrrd hehehehe
Old 09-26-06, 07:29 PM

I never said I was the best Ken but to even be ranked #1 in any kind of leaderboard is a first for me. I personally am not sure how the rankings work in SF2 and dont think the way they set it up is 100% fair with the system they use whatever it is.
Old 09-26-06, 10:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I never said I was the best Ken but to even be ranked #1 in any kind of leaderboard is a first for me. I personally am not sure how the rankings work in SF2 and dont think the way they set it up is 100% fair with the system they use whatever it is.
Boy does my sarcasm suck! I WANT TO PLAY YOU KEN VS KEN IN A RACE TO 10! Haha!

To be #1 in leaderboards with Ken means you kick alot of ass with him. I just wanna see how good you are. Good opponents are few and far between.
Old 09-26-06, 10:37 PM

Sure send me a invite or email to my GT
Old 10-12-06, 06:39 PM
2017 TOTY Winner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
awesome video for anyone who ever liked this game

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1711287