Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

The greatest drinking game of all time is released this week!!

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

The greatest drinking game of all time is released this week!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-04, 07:25 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can drink as much as you want. I've never seen someone have alcohol taken away from them because they were winning. You play games to win and talk shit, you drink to get drunk. Drinking games tend to end when everyone starts feeling sick, therefore if you win you get to play longer.
Old 04-09-04, 07:47 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I don't think the winners norm drink less, so much as they aren't required to drink so much... Everybody I know norm drinks just as much as the losers, however, instead of having to down a beer, they just drink it while playing... Of course, there is no real losing, because you get a drink, but you gotta do something, and the alternative you can't drink, doesn't sound like much fun either. If your'e winning you can drink as much as you want.. You just aren't told to, because of a rule or whatever.

More then anything it's just something fun to do, while wasting some time.
Old 04-12-04, 08:59 PM

Thanks for the great idea!!

Although I won't be playing WW, this weekend I'll be blowing the dust off of my favorite board game...

Pass Out!!

I think I'll call some old friends over and have a Pass Out marathon.
Old 04-17-04, 02:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I picked this up out of curiousity for 25 at costco Two things are clear to me
Great game IF you haven't owned or played the previous GBA incarnation

the game is so fun its easy to rush through it in an addictive blast but you could also just play it through slowly- to increase its replay length.
I have yet to mess with the multi player but if I can get the wife into this one we might have a "smoking" party game here..
Old 04-17-04, 07:39 PM

Today was this first day I got to try out the multiplayer and I bought the game on launch. My buds and their "buds" played all day (until the Spurs game started). It was very laughy. We only unlocked the next tier of games but it was hillarious. Much more will be consumed.
Old 04-20-04, 07:51 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by nodeerforamonth
yeah, but if the point is to get drunk, why do you need a game to get drunk?!? Lame... Kids these days...

I'd just lose on purpose so I could drink faster.

Drinking games should be designed so that if you WIN you get REWARDED with a nice cold frosty drink. That way there's an incentive to win, not lose!
Hush, don't let everyone in on my secret plan.

I always lose while playing drinking games, when we are playing sober I always win, I wonder why no one has caught on.
Old 04-20-04, 09:48 AM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

I picked this up with FF:CC last weekend at Best Buy. Fun, fast, very strange game. My wife and I have unlocked most, if not all of the multiplayer modes (I think there are one or two that are hidden and must be unlocked). It's a nice alternative to Mario Party, which is another easily accessible party game but has a tendency to drag.

Since then we've been playing Crystal Chronicles pretty heavily. What else can you unlock in Wario Ware? I read somewhere that the single player game unlocks more micro games. Are those then mixed in with the rest during multiplayer sessions?
Old 04-20-04, 04:02 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I saw the title of this thread I just assumed it was Super Bomberman!
This weekend NFL draft drinking game: draft pick = draft beer.