Reload this Page >

Anyone here play the PC game Gore?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 11-07-03, 12:35 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did a search and couldn't find any prior posts on this. Does anyone on these boards play the online game Gore? It is a standard FPS shooter with DM, Capture the Flag, and Tact games. It came out a while ago and I have been playing it since Gore Test 2 beta. I tend to play atleast a game or two of CTF everynight. Wondering if I am fragging any of you on a nightly basis.
Old 11-07-03, 02:36 PM

I got a promo copy when it first came out and thought it was pretty awful. It just didn't hold up to other FPS's like Medal of Honor, WOlfenstein, UT2k3 and others that came out at the same time.
Old 11-07-03, 03:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Yeah, I don't know - I wasn't all that impressed by Gore either. Didn't Dreamcatcher put that out? Lately I've been playing Savage online. I guess if you're having fun with Gore, I should give it another look.
Old 11-07-03, 05:14 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I find that a lot of people didn't like the game. It is a good class based game IMO. A lot of people don't like that it isn't like UT, which I find just way too out there and not grounded enough. Gore is great that it stops people from bunny hopping around so much, you get tired after afew hops.

The graphics are pretty weak on this though I have to admit. I wish they were better. Still this is my favorite FPS.