Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

madden 2003 xbox

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-03, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
madden 2003 xbox

any tips for runnig the ball, on all-pro

i can own any D w/ even a crappy QB and WR. But i got a 99 HB upper 80's and 90's Ol and a Pro Bowl Fb and cnat seem to run well.

on rookie and pro i constantly run for 200-350 yards on 5min qts. now on all pro i ad 23 carries against the cards and had a whopping 60 yards (3td). also i mix it up and run out side but mostly run up the gut.
Old 03-09-03, 08:06 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I get 75 yards rushing in a game, I consider myself VERY lucky, so I'm no expert. But the tip I've read is to wait for your blocks. I tend to hit the turbo button almost immediately after getting the ball, which results in crappy run stats. If you're patient and hit the line of scrimmage slower, the blocks open up holes that you can run through. Other than that I would look at your offensive line stats. See if one side of your line is better at run blocking than the other and run that way more often. I played in a tournament recently and once I realized that the left side of the Seahawks' O-Line was stronger than the right, I had better success running to the left.