Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Hwy Jackskeleton and Zero and any other street fighter player

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-01, 05:26 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
have u used this?

http://www.kaillera.com/download.php

if not you should download it and we can have some street fighter/marvel super heroes/any CPS-2 fighting game tourneys.
Old 05-22-01, 02:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

ok i thought you guys were Street Fighter players and i was looking forward to whuppin ya
Old 05-23-01, 01:43 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
we are but my ring is in the arcade
Old 05-23-01, 03:10 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

yea but this is better than nothing...and these are the actual arcade ROMs anyway. well it was just a thought, if youre scared, its cool..
Old 05-23-01, 11:11 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I know no fear
Old 05-23-01, 03:57 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

then lets get to it
Old 05-24-01, 02:23 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

so when you getting here?
Old 05-24-01, 02:17 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

ok you know this is he most logical thing to do right now. Why are you stalling? There is a lot of good competition with this it's pretty fun even if i will crush you.
Old 05-24-01, 02:21 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Also this will be a good prescreening to see if youre even worth the time to really go that far to play. You have no idea how many people think theyre good cause they can beat the computer or their little brother or something. And since the arcade is your ring, theres no better place to prove it than here.

http://www.shoryuken.com/b5/
Old 05-24-01, 05:09 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

i'll say it again when are you getting here
Old 05-24-01, 05:13 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

ok well obviously youre scared or something. hmmm download a program and play or buy a plane ticket and Fly to an arcade down south to take a chance and play you..which seems more reasonable? and if youre so good and flying to arcades for a game doesn't seem to be unthinkable to you, why arent you going to the national tournamenet? Keep making excuses, hide, do whatever, i just wanted to see if you wanted to play a game of street fighter and youre telling me i have to go 500 miles when we can play right now. how sad.
So, if i were to come to your house and say hey lets play some 3s on Dreamcast you'd say "no i only play in the arcade" Come on now. At least make a better excuse and say you don't have a gamepad for your PC or something.

[Edited by DVDKrayzie on 05-24-01 at 03:17 PM]
Old 05-24-01, 09:30 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

dude I don't care where it is you live, in fact I didnt even know you didnt live in my town. You come on here bragging some BS, telling me to DL a program. Sweet Jesus I have a life outside of my room. Giving me a link to shoryuken.com what does that prove? that you sit watching MPEGS of combos and links you couldnt pull off if your life depended on it. put up or shut up is all i can say. dont issue a challenge if you have no means of coming to me. go bother Jack you bore me!
Old 05-25-01, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll check out the event. I'm sure some guys i know will be there. Maybe we could throw a few rounds around. the main problem i see, is your cockiness. I frankly don't think of myself as the shyte. its a game. i love to play it, and i love good competition. but good competition doesn't mean someone who is going to start egging on the whole "you scared of me" factor. if i play someone, it would be on the cool manner. I never was one to jump in on someone's game just to kick there ass and walk away laughing. If you want competition, show some sportsman ship. You sound like the type that if you did lose, you would blame it on the lighting, the controls, the room you have, etc. and if you were to win, you would just throw it in my face and never live it down. When i play someone, its like ryu and ken about to battle it out. there should be that sportsmanship jester in there. or else it will be just bitterness and the quickest way to kill someone instead of style and artistic combo's combined in order to show the other a sort of sportsmenship quality to it.

Old 05-25-01, 03:32 PM
HN
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 64 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally posted by Jackskeleton

I haven't played any SF since the original SF: Alpha. I was just wondering what version is the above pic from (thought it looked kinda cool)?

--HN
Old 05-25-01, 07:08 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Above picture is from Street fighter III, 3rd impact. much like the second street fighter, this one had many(3) versions to it. a rather nice game with the addition of the perry attack which added a nice way to counter the oppoints attacks.
Old 05-25-01, 07:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Video game trash talk....jeez...I think I went through that phase in 6th grade...
Old 05-25-01, 10:08 PM
HN
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 64 Likes on 39 Posts
Above picture is from Street fighter III, 3rd impact. much like the second street fighter...
Thanks for the info

a rather nice game with the addition of the perry attack which added a nice way to counter the oppoints attacks.
oy! i've gone cross-eyed

--HN
Old 05-26-01, 02:32 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by KnightSkywalker
Video game trash talk....jeez...I think I went through that phase in 6th grade...
Knight you are so reading my mind....get yer gameboy advance yet? if your not happy with buyrite you can try my other place of gaming tht is

www.gamedude.com

laters

-zero
Old 05-26-01, 09:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by zero
Originally posted by KnightSkywalker
Knight you are so reading my mind....get yer gameboy advance yet? if your not happy with buyrite you can try my other place of gaming tht is

www.gamedude.com

laters

-zero
Actually I am just going to preorder the regular version and wait for it to come out, I want one but I am not in a rush. I quote Guns N Roses "We all need a little patience..."

Thanks though I appreciate the help
Old 05-26-01, 11:23 AM
DVD & Video Game Reviewer

hah yes! i love street fighter! i have owned all incarnations of that game

todd