Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Snoopy Show (Apple TV +) - Premieres 2/5/21

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-21, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts
The Snoopy Show (Apple TV +) - Premieres 2/5/21

Apple TV+ today unveiled the trailer for "The Snoopy Show," a new Apple Original series hailing from a partnership with Peanuts and WildBrain. "The Snoopy Show" will make its global debut February 5, 2021, exclusively on Apple TV+.

"The Snoopy Show" is an animated series for kids of all ages that stars the internationally beloved beagle and his feathered best friend Woodstock as they tackle all-new adventures. Snoopy may seem like just a happy-dancin', bone-lovin', doghouse-sittin' pup, but he's much more than that. He's Joe Cool: hippest kid in school. He's surfer king and famed arm-wrestler Masked Marvel. He's World War I Flying Ace who battles the Red Baron. All of his bold, beloved personas are on full display in this brand-new animated comedy.

Offering multi-generational viewing for children 4-11 years old and their caregivers, each episode of "The Snoopy Show" will consist of three, seven-minute cartoons based on the iconic comic series. Featuring the unique animation style that has entertained millions around the globe for seven decades, the nostalgic new series also showcases everyone's most cherished characters from Peanuts including Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Franklin, Schroeder, Peppermint Patty and more!

"The Snoopy Show" will stream alongside Apple Originals hailing from Peanuts and WildBrain including Daytime Emmy Award-winner, "Peanuts in Space: Secrets of Apollo 10," and Daytime Emmy Award-nominated "Snoopy in Space," which are both now streaming globally on Apple TV+.

The following users liked this post:
PhantomStranger (01-26-21)
Old 01-26-21, 02:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,410 Likes on 1,033 Posts
Re: The Snoopy Show (Apple TV +) - Premieres 2/5/21

Hmm, I wonder if they've softened the kids' personalities. But the Snoopy and Woodstock stuff looks funny.
Old 02-05-21, 02:42 PM
DVD Talk God

This premieres today for those of you with Apple TV+ If you have kids, then even better.

The entire 6 episode season is available.

Old 02-05-21, 03:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,156 Likes on 902 Posts

I like Peanuts and I do have Apple TV+ still from when I purchased my iPhone 11. Might give this a shot. Six episodes isn’t much at all so should be able to breeze through if I like it.
Old 02-05-21, 04:08 PM
DVD Talk God

I watched the first 2 episodes and they were both cute and enjoyable.

The first one was a little bit of a Snoopy origin story. And it also showed how Snoopy and Woodstock became friends.

I loved the 2nd episode with Snoopy bringing Sally's lunch and it turned out to be a huge disaster and she blew her top.
Old 02-05-21, 04:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 949 Likes on 723 Posts

I wish I could watch this. I've seen the promo still of Snoopy in Charlie Brown's arms for the first time, and it brings a little tear to my eye thinking about how adopting shelter animals is such a rewarding experience for both the animal and the human. (Well, at least until you have to clean up after they shit on the carpet, but that aspect of pet ownership doesn't really belong in a Peanuts cartoon)
Old 02-05-21, 05:31 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

Its free on AppleTV for new subscribers. All 6 episodes, I think.
Old 02-05-21, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,156 Likes on 902 Posts

Watched episode one. I really liked it a lot. It has all the charm of the classic shows/films to me. Appreciate that the show maintains the classic hand drawn animation style. Nothing earth shattering, but definitely a cute little show if you like the Peanuts characters. I’ll definitely watch the other episodes.
Old 02-05-21, 11:48 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,203 Likes on 4,230 Posts

Just watched the first episode and liked it as well. Very cute and sweet.