Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Lunatics (Netflix) -- created by and starring Chris Lilley -- premieres 4/19/19

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-19, 07:51 AM

Received 4,584 Likes on 3,103 Posts
Lunatics (Netflix) -- created by and starring Chris Lilley -- premieres 4/19/19

<iframe width="686" height="386" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FapFfOZ64cE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lunatics is a 10-part comedy series presented as a documentary with the characters played by writer/creator Chris Lilley (Summer Heights High). The documentary examines the lives of six extraordinary individuals and explores the idea that people are not what they seem at first. Through documentary interviews, self recorded and fly on the wall footage the six intriguing subjects are observed over a period of months. Their stories unfold with hilarious results. As eccentric and odd as they all are, they are scarily recognizable types and they teach us that its ok to just be you.

Starring Chris Lilley, Chris Lilley, Chris Lilley, Chris Lilley, Chris Lilley, and Chris Lilley. Premieres April 19, only on Netflix.
Old 06-25-19, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,028 Likes on 727 Posts
Re: Lunatics (Netflix) -- created by and starring Chris Lilley -- premieres 4/19/19

I'm 'trying' to watch this, but wow... It's terrible. I've made it through 4 episodes, hoping something will make it worthwhile.

I normally enjoy his work, particularly Summer Heights High, but this is a real chore to get through.
Old 06-27-19, 07:18 AM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Re: Lunatics (Netflix) -- created by and starring Chris Lilley -- premieres 4/19/19

I have no idea how i missed this ! will go watch it now, i love Chris Lilley's stuff both good and bad