Reload this Page >

A Very Brady Renovation - HGTV

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

A Very Brady Renovation - HGTV

Old 10-07-19, 07:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 699 Likes on 570 Posts
Re: A Very Brady Renovation - HGTV

Too bad this might never happen for the Cosby show.

Jan Brady is beginning to look like Florence Henderson now

Old 10-08-19, 12:04 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 63 Likes on 40 Posts

Jan was never as good looking as Florence Henderson.
Old 10-08-19, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 930 Likes on 709 Posts

Originally Posted by BrewCrew
Jan was never as good looking as Florence Henderson.
Movie Jan wasn't bad looking at all though.

Old 10-08-19, 03:44 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 269 Likes on 198 Posts

I'm still not quite completely clear on the new layout of this house. It seems the first floor follows what we saw on the show pretty closely. I know for the attic, they had to actually go down a level in space next to the front room/dining room area. For the upstairs, the kids' rooms and bathroom are up the stair case and in the 2nd floor extension they built on. It seems that the master bedroom is not accessed via the main stairway. I think it's actually on a floor above the dining and front room area. Is that correct?
Old 10-08-19, 04:46 PM

Received 4,516 Likes on 3,064 Posts

Originally Posted by windom
I'm still not quite completely clear on the new layout of this house. It seems the first floor follows what we saw on the show pretty closely. I know for the attic, they had to actually go down a level in space next to the front room/dining room area. For the upstairs, the kids' rooms and bathroom are up the stair case and in the 2nd floor extension they built on. It seems that the master bedroom is not accessed via the main stairway. I think it's actually on a floor above the dining and front room area. Is that correct?
Yes, the original stairway is hidden and leads to the master.
Old 10-10-19, 08:22 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 269 Likes on 198 Posts

For Howard Stern fans:

Old 10-11-19, 08:52 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 209 Likes on 185 Posts

It really needs Howard and Robin in the Reed/Henderson positions.
Old 12-15-19, 07:43 AM

Brady Bunch and HGTV superfans will rejoice when the network reunites the six Brady siblings to deck the halls in the iconic Brady Bunch house and celebrate the merriest time of year in A Very Brady Renovation: Holiday Edition. Premiering Monday, Dec. 16, at 10 p.m. ET/PT, the holiday extravaganza features Food Network's Ree Drummond, star of The Pioneer Woman, and Jasmine Roth, star of HGTV's Hidden Potential, as they team up with the Brady Bunch cast to whip up 70's-inspired treats, including fondue-style potatoes, a gelatin fruit salad and "santapes." They also create retro DIY decorations to adorn the home in festive Brady Bunch style. And, even better than sugar plums and candy canes, fans also can watch the holiday-themed episode on Food Network on Sunday, Dec. 22, at 1 p.m. ET/PT. During the episode, the Brady siblings Barry Williams (Greg), Maureen McCormick (Marcia), Christopher Knight (Peter), Eve Plumb (Jan), Mike Lookinland (Bobby) and Susan Olsen (Cindy) will help Ree prep the feast in the famous orange-and-green kitchen. Jasmine will work with them to complete several DIY holiday projects, including transforming shutters into life-size toy soldier lawn decorations. After décor is in place and the tree is trimmed, everyone will sit down for a celebratory holiday meal. "We have remarkable star experts across every area of lifestyle content, so of course we're inviting Food Network star Ree Drummond to HGTV's Brady holiday episode," said HGTV president Jane Latman. "Along with Jasmine Roth and the Brady siblings, we've assembled a dream team to create the ultimate holiday programming event."
Old 12-15-19, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by windom
For Howard Stern fans:
The pics of Hein without his socks on are fucking disgusting.