Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Blacklist (S3E18) -- "Mr. Solomon: Conclusion" -- 4/14/16

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-16, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Blacklist (S3E18) -- "Mr. Solomon: Conclusion" -- 4/14/16

Originally Posted by Easy
I'm guessing "Elizabeth Keen" (just the name) is dead but she will reappear under an alias. The Dr. works for Red. He could have induced all the issues after the birth. Plus, avoiding the public morgue... it just looks suspicious.

And what the hell happened to Mr. Solomon? Did I miss it or did he just walk away?
Guys .. She's the Main char of the movie ! she cant Be dead ! its a fake death too Remove the main threat from her mother katarina rostova ..

in e 19 we will see the Katarina Rostova in the movie fighting with Red. too get the elizabeth daughter .. in my opinion he makes A fake death for her too see the truth
Old 04-17-16, 11:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At least someone did their homework and picked an actual event.

An amniotic fluid embolism (AFE) is a rare childbirth (obstetric) emergency in which amniotic fluid, fetal cells, hair, or other debris enters the mother's blood stream via the placental bed of the uterus and triggers an allergic-like reaction. This reaction then results in cardiorespiratory (heart and lung) collapse and massive hemorrhaging (coagulopathy). While it is rare (between 1 in 8000 and 1 in 80,000 deliveries), the high mortality makes it the fifth most common cause of maternal mortality in the world, in some estimates.

I suspect she's in a coma and could be revived if they want/she wants her to come back.
Old 04-17-16, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 870 Likes on 392 Posts

I was kind of hoping the baby was going to die.

I think she'll be back eventually.
Old 04-18-16, 12:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's hard not to look at how they handled the "death" after the fact (we'll take care of this vs. sending to her to the morgue) and not think that was done to leave it open for her to return. It's all but impossible in reality (no blood to the brain) but that's TV for you. This may be our last season given how the last few episodes go.
Old 04-19-16, 11:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 266 Likes on 194 Posts

If she is truly gone it was pretty uneventful how she went. How does the show even work without her? Sort of how Carter was killed in Person of Interest. Just happened no warning bang gone.

It does have me wondering and if they are able to make a plausible explanation for her return that does not ruin the show; I am good with that too. Still watching either way.
Old 04-19-16, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by d2cheer
If she is truly gone it was pretty uneventful how she went. How does the show even work without her? Sort of how Carter was killed in Person of Interest. Just happened no warning bang gone.
Great example. The show never really worked without her. Very telling that one of the best episodes after her character was killed off was when she came back as a figment of Reese's imagination.