Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Blindspot (NBC) -- S: Sullivan Stapleton & Jaimie Alexander -- From Greg Berlanti

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Blindspot (NBC) -- S: Sullivan Stapleton & Jaimie Alexander -- From Greg Berlanti

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-15, 02:16 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts

“BLINDSPOT”

From executive producer Greg Berlanti (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” “The Mysteries of Laura”) comes “Blindspot”: A vast international plot explodes when a beautiful Jane Doe is discovered naked in Times Square, completely covered in mysterious, intricate tattoos with no memory of who she is or how she got there. There’s one that’s very clear, however: the name of FBI agent Kurt Weller, emblazoned across her back. “Jane,” Agent Weller and rest of the FBI quickly realize that each mark on her body is a crime to solve, leading them closer to the truth about her identity and the mysteries to be revealed.

The cast includes Sullivan Stapleton, Jaimie Alexander, Audrey Esparza, Rob Brown, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Ukweli Roach and Ashley Johnson.

Martin Gero serves as writer and executive producer. Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter and director Mark Pellington (pilot) also executive produce. “Blindspot” is produced by Warner Bros. Television and Berlanti Productions.

http://deadline.com/2015/05/blindspo...up-1201419388/

Ordered to series by NBC last week. Bringing this up because Greg Berlanti, who is producing Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl, is also producing this. And Jaimie Alexander is a name actress for the Marvel fans. Also, Sullivan Stapleton was on Strike Back & 300.

Production stills:

Old 05-10-15, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Re: Blindspot (NBC) -- S: Sullivan Stapleton & Jaimie Alexander -- From Greg Berlanti

Here's the 1st trailer that was posted today.

This looks pretty good.

<iframe src="//player.theplatform.com/p/NnzsPC/widget/select/media/Q0UqvT8r3ynk?disableEndCard=true" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" seamless="seamless" allowFullScreen></iframe>
Old 05-10-15, 12:36 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,366 Likes on 928 Posts
Re: Blindspot (NBC) -- S: Sullivan Stapleton & Jaimie Alexander -- From Greg Berlanti

I was in once they announced Sullivan Stapleton was in. Preview looks great. Sort of a reverse Michael Scofield situation from Prison Break.
Old 05-10-15, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This looks good. Interesting that Stapleton and Winchester both have new shows coming on NBC after Strike Back ends. I'll check out this and The Player just because they're in them.
Old 05-11-15, 09:26 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Deftones
I was in once they announced Sullivan Stapleton was in. Preview looks great. Sort of a reverse Michael Scofield situation from Prison Break.
Yeah that and with Memento mixed in.
Old 05-11-15, 03:48 PM

I was thinking Memento meets John Doe. I am looking forward to this after the trailer.
Old 08-23-15, 02:31 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Just saw the leaked pilot. Wow, pretty entertaining, despite some of the reviews I've seen elsewhere. Wife watched with me, she's already decided she wants it DVR'd this fall. Basic comic book stuff, and nothing wrong with adding amnesiac a$$-kicking women to prime-time.
Old 08-26-15, 02:03 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 603 Likes on 435 Posts

Can't wait.