The Bridge -- "All About Eva" -- 9/25/13

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 09-25-13, 11:53 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,628 Likes on 2,603 Posts

Synopsis:

Episode 12 / Production #112 - "All About Eva" (Airs September 25, 10:00 pm e/p) - Sonya uses Linder's latest problem to repair her relationship with Marco. Charlotte forms an unlikely alliance. Written by Esta Spalding & Fernanda Coppel; directed by SJ Clarkson.

Episode 12/13

In case you missed it, FX renewed this for a 2nd season.
Old 09-26-13, 12:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 722 Likes on 527 Posts
Re: The Bridge -- "All About Eva" -- 9/25/13

Wow.. some shit is about to go down. Can't wait for Linder to go apeshit. Sucks that it seems Alma left Marco even after Gus' death.

How intense was that moment that Marco shows up at the courthouse as Tate is brought out of the prison transport.

Last edited by devilshalo; 09-26-13 at 12:04 PM.
Old 09-26-13, 12:31 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

to be honest, it was sort of a letdown. almost felt like a filler episode after how good the past 2 weeks have been. i do like how they are leading into how corrupt the police are down there. not that we didn't know that, but we are getting more of that now.

my dvr cut off right at the end of the scene where they were using the sticks on the hill. what happened after that?
Old 09-26-13, 04:06 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ I got the feeling this was more of a setup for season 2 (either that or the finale is going to have a lot of stuff in it). If it is a setup I have no problem with that as the previous show could have been a season finale.

The search was the end of the show, the only thing you would have missed is the preview for next week.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows - they have developed some good characters (I'm amazed that marbles in the mouth guy is a like-able character), a good story once they started tying the Tate stuff together mid-season, and they have some real dramatic and well shot scenes. The acting has also been tremendous.
Old 09-27-13, 05:21 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

kinda missed opportunity Charlotte and the drug lord didn't seal the deal with cuddliness.
who was he throwing peanuts at, during the circus practice?

the look on sonya's face when she had to abandon her sister's truck was a little heartbreaking.

i think alma left because marco was again cheating and that initiated the whole thing?
Old 10-01-13, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 129 Likes on 109 Posts

This is an excellent show. I think read where one of the Homeland's key writers from Season 1 is working on this show.