Reload this Page >

The Bachelor 2011-Brad Womack returns

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Bachelor 2011-Brad Womack returns

Old 01-18-11, 04:32 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Bachelor 2011-Brad Womack returns

Yeah, that's Emily, the widow. I'm not sure if she's really right for Brad, though. She may be too good for him, actually.

Shantal (Funeral Girl) has that glaring eye contact thing going on, hope she'll stick around.

Chantal (car loan dealership girl) is pretty, but she's probably needy as well, just a less overt type of needy. (I kinda laughed when Brad had to hear all these "my daddy just died" events from her and the one with the one-on-one date singing with Seal)

Britt has pretty eyes, plus she totally went for it when she had the chance to plant one on Brad.

Ashley (dentist) will not make it to the final two.

Ali (girl interrupted) will make it to the final 4, but she's pretty and curvy as hell.
Old 01-25-11, 09:57 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Sheesh, I can't tell if Michelle is truly this delusional, or really aiming to be the next Bachelorette with her confessionals. They really should play the music/song from "Kill the wabbit" in the background when she show her confessionals.

I doubt Britt will get to the final 4 (fingers crossed), but they just seem to fit, chemistry-wise. But I think Chantal does get to the final 4.

Maybe Ali doesn't get to the final 4 after all.

Ashley H needs to be sent home, neurotic is seldom seen as sexy.
Old 01-25-11, 10:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Why does Brad tell every chick that he could see her as his wife? This guy must've had his balls removed during therapy as he constantly tells everyone what they want to hear. I'll bet he doesn't go on a single one-on-one date where he doesn't give the girl the rose. He simply doesn't want to let anybody down outside of the rose ceremony where he HAS to.

And as crazy or idiotic as Michelle is, she'd make for one awesome Bachelorette season. I'm sure they'll go the safe route like Britt or Emily or whoever just loses but is wholesome and quiet.
Old 01-25-11, 10:44 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Oh, Michelle as the next bachelorette would introduce the notion of the Black Widow shake-down, as she would leave a bevy of dudes in her wake.
Old 01-25-11, 11:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Both Chantalle's were really hot last night. Hopefully one of them or Brit wins this thing. I loved when the one Chantalle was baiting Michelle for not having the word "love" on her invite, knowing that it would make her get crazy. Funny stuff.

Once again, Michelle acted like a child the whole night. Ashley the dentist stepped up her game and joined her by acting like a child the whole time also.
Old 01-25-11, 11:15 AM

That Michelle has to be a plant of some sort! She is off the wall crazy...The dentist girl is not far behind she appears to be very needy and clingy.. UGH!
Old 01-25-11, 11:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by dip1 View Post
That Michelle has to be a plant of some sort! She is off the wall crazy...The dentist girl is not far behind she appears to be very needy and clingy.. UGH!
i love me some crazy.... and thats michelle...

crazy little girl
Old 01-25-11, 12:11 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That one Ashley chick is seriously fucked up and not particularly attractive. Not sure WTF he sees in her. I don't see her as a plant though, as I do Michelle.
Old 01-25-11, 02:08 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I was hoping they would reveal that one of the girls did give Michelle the black eye in her sleep.
Old 01-25-11, 02:18 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by dip1 View Post
And you expected rational, mentally-stable women to go on reality TV to find a husband?

Last edited by Double_Oh_7; 01-25-11 at 11:23 PM.
Old 01-25-11, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Patman View Post
Sheesh, I can't tell if Michelle is truly this delusional, or really aiming to be the next Bachelorette with her confessionals. They really should play the music/song from "Kill the wabbit" in the background when she show her confessionals.
Thanks for that.

poor bunny.
Old 01-25-11, 08:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I wonder if the producers are trying to make Brad look like an idiot with Emily. Taking her on a plane last week, and going on the Nascar date next week. When her husband was killed in a plane crash, and was a race car driver.
Old 01-25-11, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial View Post
I wonder if the producers are trying to make Brad look like an idiot with Emily. Taking her on a plane last week, and going on the Nascar date next week. When her husband was killed in a plane crash, and was a race car driver.
I thought the same thing, that they are trying to work the drama with those situations. Really sick if that is the case.
Old 01-26-11, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

All he has to do is put his foot down and say that she doesn't have to do it. It'll actually make him look like a good guy instead of the normal "Im looking for a girl who is willing to take chances. I drive NASCAR all the time and I need a girl who drives NASCAR too" type rhetoric we're given each season.
Old 01-26-11, 03:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I think the NASCAR thing is a group date, not just for Emily. Still, given they knew her background before even letting her join the show, I'm curious to see how this one plays out.

And may I just say... Chantal. "All the other cards mentioned love... I'm sure it doesn't mean anything." MEOW! It's been some time since I've seen someone (deservingly) taken down like that.
Old 01-31-11, 07:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

If for some reason Brad eliminates Emily thru the show, I think it would be interesting to see her become the next bachelorette, and put Michelle on the next installment of the Bachelor Pad.
Old 01-31-11, 09:47 PM
Suspended

Michelle is a hundred different kinds of crazy rolled into one.
Old 01-31-11, 10:37 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I don't think Emily has the personality to be the Bachelorette, just too reserve of a southern belle.

Still holding out hope Michelle gets ditched and does come back as the Bachelorette, though I'm not sure how much of her monologues I can take.

Brad should have punted both Ashley's tonight, he won't end up with either of them anyway.

Can't believe there are still 8 women in the running...
Old 02-01-11, 09:06 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial View Post
It's funny and cruel all at once. Oh you're afraid of heights? Your dream date with Brad will involve repelling down a skyscraper. Your late husband was a NASCAR driver? Well, by all means, we're going to have you race a stock car.

The shopping spree was good only to see what Michelle's reaction was going to be.
Old 02-01-11, 09:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Chantal, Shawntel, and Britt are all extremely hot, and seem pretty cool as well.

Michelle is just worn out and probably the least attractive one left, looks-wise. She seems to spend more time bitching about the other girls to Brad than getting to know him.

I'm not sure why the girl with the fat ass is still there. There is obviously no chemistry there and she has been rather pathetic in how she constantly lets the other girls steal Brad's attention away from her.

Emily's look isn't what I am usually into, but she seems very nice and I can see how someone would want to be around her.

The dentist is a mess.
Old 02-01-11, 10:32 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
The shopping spree was good only to see what Michelle's reaction was going to be.
Gold digger!
Old 02-01-11, 10:35 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I'm tired of the crying, I need to see more claws coming out.
Old 02-01-11, 11:23 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Michelle told a magazine (Life & Style?) that she had an affair with Carlos Boozer of the Chicago Bulls back when was married and playing for the Utah Jazz (NBA). She said Carlos told her he was separated from his wife, which is good, because we know she wouldn't otherwise date a rich NBA star.

As for Michelle's antics downing the other girls, etc., for those of you who saw the upcoming previews, it'll be addressed. I just hope it isn't an editing fakeout that ends with Brad accepting her crap again. You'd think he'd have long since told her, "It's nice that you're confident in yourself, but I don't understand why you feel the need to put down the rest of the girls. I think highly of them." Even if he likes Michelle (God forbid), I can't see how you'd want to spend your life with someone whose only ability to shine seems to be rooted in throwing black paint on everyone else.

Reports are the drama over Emily and the NASCAR date was a bit blown out of proportion. Her man died half a decade ago, and she's been back to NASCAR events many times since then. In fact, it's reported that she worked on the circuit in some capacity and even dated Dale Earnhardt, Jr. for awhile. She has also flown since then, so it's not like there were firsts on The Bachelor. I do believe memories would return and emotions would be stirred, but it isn't as bad as it first appeared.

In other upcoming events from the previews, During the Meet The Family portion of the show...
Spoiler:
...Brad asks about meeting Emily's daughter and she says she'd rather not."
Old 02-01-11, 11:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

^^ With regards to your spoiler, I just don't see how she'll "win" Brad or why she's even on the show. She's beautiful and sweet, but she's just doesn't feel right for this type of atmosphere to meet a guy.

It's funny to me that two weeks ago I saw about 15 hot chicks that he had to choose from... then you get to see how they interact and it quickly dwindles to about 3 or 4 who seem acceptable. The dentist, big ass, Michelle and the artist for NY can all go right now if I were Brad. I like Chantel, Britt and Emily.
Old 02-01-11, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Which one is "big ass"? Is that Ali or someone else? Let's see...

I recognize:
Chantal
Shawntel
Emily
Michelle
Ashley
Britt
Alli
Jackie

So I guess from that list, big ass is still Alli (and she's top heavy too)?

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.