TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Human Target -- "Run" -- 02/10/10

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-10, 03:00 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,638 Likes on 1,025 Posts
Re: Human Target -- "Run" -- 02/10/10

I enjoy this show a great deal.

My favorite part was when they realized the cops were dirty, the first thing Chance does is punch the driver in the head

Always look forward to the next episode.
Old 02-14-10, 11:24 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

One thing I did think of. If the cops are so dirty that they're fine with killing a DA, other cops & anyone else, why would the leger being in possesion of a judge stop them? Just walk in and kill her.
Old 02-15-10, 02:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by resinrats
One thing I did think of. If the cops are so dirty that they're fine with killing a DA, other cops & anyone else, why would the leger being in possesion of a judge stop them? Just walk in and kill her.
Wouldn't that have been much more difficult to pull off? The secretary would have to be killed, too, and there must be guards in the courthouse who were not loyal to the dirty cops.
Old 02-15-10, 07:17 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by John Drake
Wouldn't that have been much more difficult to pull off? The secretary would have to be killed, too, and there must be guards in the courthouse who were not loyal to the dirty cops.
That, and they didn't know where the ledger was. They didn't know she was having it sent to the courthouse, they believed that she had it in her hands and was taking it there herself.

Great episode. Embassy Row was more entertaining and fun, but this one was thrilling and had a great sequence with that car fight. And as others have said in this thread, the show is like a weekly mini action movie. I don't know how long they can keep up a pace like that, but it's going to be a hell of a ride finding out.
Old 02-15-10, 01:32 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Very fun episode. I really like forward to this every week. The car chase sequence was really well done. Kristin Lehman isn't as hot as the previous female guest stars, but she was good as the lawyer and had good chemistry with Valley.

They have done a good job faking San Francisco in Vancouver even though there are parts where you can blatantly tell it's not SF.
Old 02-15-10, 06:19 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by resinrats
they did seem to end the chase/fight kind of abruptly.