Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Heroes -- "Brave New World" -- Season 4 Finale (Maybe Series?) -- 02/08/10

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-10, 11:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Heroes -- "Brave New World" -- Season 4 Finale (Maybe Series?) -- 02/08/10

Can someone explain to me just how Tracy got Noah and Claire out of the trailer? SHE can turn to water, but how does that help the other two? Did they get out like Stallone got out of the tunnel in "Daylight"? Just shot up through a tunnel due to the difference in air pressure?

Loved the Charlie resolution. Hated the Samuel resolution. I never really understood his power(s).

I would love to see this series come back if it got better writers, but I wouldn't miss it if it didn't.

--John
Old 02-10-10, 11:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by JSwarce
Can someone explain to me just how Tracy got Noah and Claire out of the trailer? SHE can turn to water, but how does that help the other two? Did they get out like Stallone got out of the tunnel in "Daylight"? Just shot up through a tunnel due to the difference in air pressure?
She used her super enema powers...more or less.
Old 02-11-10, 12:28 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
Oh and Sylar is good again. No wait, he has all his powers back and is conveniently missing at the end, so I guess he'll be evil in the next volume. Didn't see that coming.
What are you talking about here? Sylar was seen at the end with Doyle all tied up in lights...he didn't disappear. Also, he's shown as Claire does her swan dive, explaining to Peter how good it felt to not care about himself when he saved the deaf former-FBI chick.

It did not make sense......when Peter tackled Samuel, he was flying. Where did he pick up that power from?! I never knew Sylar had it, and last I saw, he had Parkman's power, though they had to get to the carnival somehow.

What I hate about this show is characters they keep who are worthless like deaf girl/Mohinder and then throw away awesome ones like the nigh-omnipotent Sylar's father, who could have been a BADASS villain, had he gotten Sylar's healing power. So....wtf. Oh, take that idea for next year and you have a winner. Have them cut off his head or smthg at the end and actually kill one or two folks. That would be righteous.
Old 02-12-10, 10:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JSwarce
Tracy's power boils down to the ability to control the molecules of her body and liquify them for her needs. Guess in this episode Tracy proved that she can also deconstruct the molecules of bodies she is in contact with. It's not as if it hasn't been done before on TV:

As to how Tracy was able to propel herself, Noah and Claire up to the surface through that tunnel she dug... I have no freaking idea, and you don't want to see the place in Tim Kring's body where he pulled that idea from!

Last edited by dad1153; 02-12-10 at 10:49 PM.
Old 02-13-10, 01:34 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by DarkestPhoenix

It did not make sense......when Peter tackled Samuel, he was flying. Where did he pick up that power from?! I never knew Sylar had it, and last I saw, he had Parkman's power, though they had to get to the carnival somehow.
Sylar? I assume they flew together to the Carnival?

Remember, Sylar was flying as he spied on Claire in her dorm.
Old 02-23-10, 12:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100222/...JvZXNhY3RvcmE-

'Heroes' actor Adrian Pasdar charged with DUI

LOS ANGELES – Court records show actor Adrian Pasdar has been charged with drunken driving, and his arraignment is scheduled for later this week.

The 44-year-old actor was arrested Jan. 27 after authorities say they spotted him speeding and veering over two lanes of traffic on a Los Angeles freeway.

He was charged with one count of driving under the influence on Friday. City attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan (mah-tell-JIN') says Pasdar's arraignment is scheduled for Wednesday.

The actor's manager, Will Flaherty, declined comment.

Pasdar plays Nathan Petrelli on NBC's "Heroes." He's married to Dixie Chicks singer Natalie Maines.

Jesus. He's only been off the show for 3 months.
Old 02-23-10, 01:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe he's hoping to get a job on Lost?