Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Supernatural -- "On the Head of a Pin" -- 3/19/2009

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Supernatural -- "On the Head of a Pin" -- 3/19/2009

Old 03-23-09, 06:19 PM

Re: Supernatural -- "On the Head of a Pin" -- 3/19/2009

Originally Posted by wmansir View Post
I thought I had read that next season will be the final one.

If so, I don't know where they are going this season, but I wouldn't mind them stretching out the broken seals storyline until next season. I just don't see them ending it and then being able to do justice with a followup next year. They could have Sam turn evil as the end of this season, but I don't see Sam Vs Dean lasting a whole season.
I feel the opposite... If next season really is the last one, I see the seals story finishing up this season, and then dragging the Dean vs. Sam story for the final season.

Just too much build up of the Sam character since the very first season for a quick one or two episode storyline.
Old 03-26-09, 08:26 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Re: Supernatural -- "On the Head of a Pin" -- 3/19/2009

Finally caught up with this episode, the season's shaping up for some epic showdowns by the season's end. Alistair's "Godfather" accent was sort of getting on my last nerve, though. Anna don't play. It is a shame that Supernatural is probably the best show that not enough people are watching regularly.