Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Pick Up Artist:VH1 Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-07, 05:20 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Rob V
Myster isn't the douchebag on this show -- it's those f'ing posers J-Dog and Matador --- J-Dog (come on, say it) J-Dog.... are you f'ing kidding me???
That dude does suck. I said earlier in the thread that i'd imagine girls would think he's gay. but after watching the show, girls thinking your gay would make you seem unattainable, and make him seem more valuable to them...

but i cracked up during the last show. They're all talking about hanging out with brady and Kosmo that one night where they all got to "hang loose". He says (paraphrasing): "I got up from my table - there were many girls there - and saw Brady with a set, kosmo, BLAH BLAH BLAH". Anyway, i loved how he had to throw that "there were many girls there" line in. and it looked like he got up from a table where he was alone. hilarious.
Old 10-01-07, 06:49 AM

Received 808 Likes on 525 Posts
Shows over... and I think I'm indifferent with Mystery's choice.

Spoiler:
Cosmo won... but I think that Brady did better in the final challenge.

Hopefully there is no season two and Jesse Camp Mystery can slip back into the dark recesses of the night life and never return!
Old 10-01-07, 11:44 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 382 Likes on 307 Posts
If they are to do another season (which I don't think they will), then they have to choose (8) total losers. You can't have a Brady or Cosmo -- those guys had redeeming physical characteristics about them. I want to see Mystery turn that 40 year old virigin or Pradeep into a pickup machine... then I'll be impressed.
Old 10-01-07, 11:49 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How were the ratings for this show? I hope there is a second season, because I did enjoy it. I do agree that they need to pick bigger losers the next time though, It was a pretty much foregone conclusion who would win based off looks at the beginning...