Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Veronica Mars -- "Spit & Eggs" -- 11/28/06

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-06, 01:52 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jadzia
The one thing I wasn't clear on, did the Dean actually go to the hotel to confront his wife? They never showed what happened, and the next scene he was waking up (again) from the couch in his office (which is where he was before when he was drinking was Keith.) So it made wonder if he was dreaming that hotel part.
I thought that too. If his killer turns out to be his wife or Landry, then it was real. If not, maybe we'll never know.
Old 12-02-06, 03:20 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
My favorite part was when Veronica is asking the guys to go with her to the party - and at the end Piz asks "what exactly are we doing " and Wallace just looks up at the sky

BTW guys, HOW do I quote messages ? I cannot see any quote button on this forum.
Old 12-02-06, 07:51 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wearetheborg
BTW guys, HOW do I quote messages ? I cannot see any quote button on this forum.
You probably have adblock enabled on the page? Disable that and that might do the trick. I had the same problem a while ago.

I agree that Logan can get gone now, unless they find something for him to do besides make puppy dog face. He did redeem himself at the end of this ep a bit though.

I love that Veronica has her own mini scooby gang, I just wish they could be used a little more. Wallace, Mac, and Piz are very likeable. I'm also all for the smaller mystery arcs. If they tried to stretch this rape thing over the whole season, it would have been tedious. How it stands now, there is constant movement to the arcs resolution, with very little filler.
Old 12-03-06, 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by boredsilly
You probably have adblock enabled on the page? Disable that and that might do the trick. I had the same problem a while ago.
AAAhhhh thanks, that was it

Actually one need not disable adblock entirely. I just had to add an exception rule to some image called "quote.gif" in adblock plus.

I too am liking the smaller mystery arcs.
Old 12-04-06, 01:18 PM

I am still unclear on how to quote. Is there a thread that can walk me through it?
Old 12-09-06, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by TeamAnS
I am still unclear on how to quote. Is there a thread that can walk me through it?
Are you using adblock or adblock plus on firefox or something similar ?
Old 12-09-06, 04:04 PM

I am using Explorer and as far as I know, have the usual virus and ad protectors.
Old 12-09-06, 04:20 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by boredsilly

I agree that Logan can get gone now, unless they find something for him to do besides make puppy dog face. He did redeem himself at the end of this ep a bit though.
They need to make him an asshole again. Good guy logan sucks ass.
Old 12-09-06, 05:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by sven
They need to make him an asshole again. Good guy logan sucks ass.
Totally agree. Logan The Good was completely uninteresting, except when he had flashbacks to the Logan The Bad. Bring on Pizronica.
Old 12-10-06, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by TeamAnS
I am using Explorer and as far as I know, have the usual virus and ad protectors.
The ad protectors are probably blocking the quote button.
Usually the ad protectors have some exception rules, to allow certain web addresses (to take care of situations like this) - as least adblock plus on firefox does.
Unblock
http://ads.kleinman.com/images/buttons/quote.gif