Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Prison Break -- "Dead Fall" -- 10/23/06

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-06, 03:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wmansir
$5M in $100 bills weighs over 110 pounds, and we are to believe that nobody noticed the shifty one-armed gimp filling up a pack with magazines then swapping these hefty packs?
The bags were, as I understood it, right beside one another. The others were digging while he filled the one bag. As Prison Break plot holes go, this one is miniscule.
Old 10-25-06, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by Jadzia
Also funny that they sent the world's most inept henchman to kill Sara. Was that like his first day on the job?

He has a gun on her and she sprays him and all he can do is rub his eyes and let her get away?
Well, it was bug spray that he got in the eyes... I imagine that that would hurt a bit. Not to mention that he was interested in trying to make things look clean, so firing blind would have put bullet holes in the wall that would have needed to be repaired, etc. Remember, his original plan was to try and convince her to kill herself instead of being shot.

I figured it out where he said "Where are you?" It would have been more shocking if he wasn't in on the conspiracy.
Technically, we don't know that he is. We never saw him relaying the information on to anybody else. For all we know, his phone line is tapped.

I can't figure out how Bellick and the other guy got out of their restraints, though. Last we saw them, IIRC, they were cable-tied to a wall in that building in the middle of nowhere. Now we see them just wandering into a bar. Would have been nice to see how they managed to free themselves, as those cable ties don't usually just randomly come undone.
Old 10-25-06, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DVD Josh
I agree with your comments completely. I never really liked the conspiracy angle to begin with (not that they have even revisited the main conspiracy since the begining of the season either). This is just getting to be too much.
Well they're unlikely to do that unless absolutely necessary since the actress who plays the POTUS is now a part of the ensemble cast on Brothers & Sisters.

Honestly I still enjoy the show enough to watch it, though it is often the LAST thing to be watched of anything I record. Every episode they seem to be getting in deeper and deeper sh!t. Obviously, the writers need to pay off the viewers with a few more captures/kills, but they're running out of convicts! I'm thinking this is (or SHOULD BE) the last season for this show. I mean where else can they go from here besides in circles?
Old 10-25-06, 10:59 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 869 Likes on 392 Posts
Originally Posted by Septemberbaby
I was when those two bozo's (guards.. can't think of their names) were sitting in the bar and one had to call his mother to come pick them up.
But then when he sees the convicts on TV, he says to his mom, 'can you wire us some scratch?'

Hopefully Scofield was watching the World Series and saw that T-bag was in Detroit.
Old 10-25-06, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by rfduncan
Obviously, the writers need to pay off the viewers with a few more captures/kills, but they're running out of convicts!
Uh, how many more kills do you want?

So far, we've had Veronica, Tweener, Abruzzi, and Sarah's father, all of which were pretty signifigant characters from the first season. That's not bad for only 8 episodes into the season.

I will admit that this episode was a tad slow, with a bit too much time being spent on Sucre's plight under the log. I understand that it was necessary for some character development between him and Michael, but considering how much this show usually moves, it seemed to be a bit draggy.