Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Battlestar Galactica - "Exodus, Part 2" - 10/20/06

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-10, 10:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Battlestar Galactica - "Exodus, Part 2" - 10/20/06

Sorry for the bump...

I just started watching BSG a few weeks ago and have been powering through about 2-3 episodes a night.

Last night I watched Exodus, Part 2 and was just blown away. I was a little worried at the end of season 2 when they established the 1-year later / New Caprica storyline, but the first few eps of season 3 were an interesting departure from everything I've come to know in the first 2 seasons. I can't wait to see what comes next now that we have the band back together (for the most part) and everyone has some demons to wrestle with.

Originally Posted by mikehunt
I'm thinking baltar imaginary 6 is like tyler durden
Yeah, Baltar's imaginary 6 frequently seems to be the oddest part of the show--for me at least. I was hoping they would keep up mirroring this with 6 being haunted by an imaginary Baltar but so far, they haven't really addressed that.

BTW - Galactica's freefall and Viper launch was one of the most badass things I've ever seen on a TV show. Wow.

I'm really excited to see how this all ends because I've heard the series finale was quite polarizing for many viewers. So far, I'm 100% spoiler free and I plan on keeping it that way. I'm sure I'll wind up bumping the finale thread in a few weeks, so I apologize in advance.