Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Any big Frasier fans know what episode(s) this is?

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-06, 11:09 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was going to buy the Frasier season sets but I was wondering about a few of my favorite episodes and if any big fans here either knew their title so I could look them up, or if they knew right off the bat what season theyre on.

1. An episode where all the Cranes and a friend go to a cabin and eachone likes somebudy. And I think some guy ends up liking Niles and Frasier hurt no one likes him

2. The one where Frasier cant sleep and I think Niles or a friend accedently fires a gun in Fraisers room and he comes out scared and yelling

3. One were Roz breaks her leg and bulldog takes care of her

4. Finally, Frasier dates some hot chick no one believes hes dating, than has a huge argument with her and everyone finally sees her and hes happy they saw.

Thanks to anyone who can help out.
Old 06-11-06, 12:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
Don't know about 2 and 3, but 1 is "The Ski Lodge" (Season 5, Episode 14) and 4 is "Frasier's Imaginary Friend" (Season 5, Episode 1). Ski Lodge is a classic IMO.
Old 06-11-06, 12:45 AM

Number two is She's the Boss, Episode 3.1.

Number three is Roz In The Doghouse, episode 2.12. I love that one.

Last edited by onebyone; 06-11-06 at 12:52 AM.
Old 06-11-06, 05:10 PM

Awesome, thanks alot guys! I got seasons 1 and 2 at WalMart today so I cant wait till S5 goes down to $20, looks like it may be my favorite one. I know S2 comes close becuase of the above mentioned episodes plus when Fras and Niles open that restaurant.

Also I was thinking of this episode and wanted to see if it rang a bell. I coulda sworn it was a later season, but my sister tells me its one of the first ones. This episode:

Frasier is at home and some radio station plays a prank on him to sing a song on the air. Its that "Three little maids from school are we full of girlish glee" song. Sound familiar?
Old 06-11-06, 06:22 PM

I believe it is the episode 'Leapin' Lizards', which is season three, episode four. I've just started rewatching my Frasier DVDs and am having a great time!