Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Smallville -- "Fragile" -- 04/13/06

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-06, 05:01 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I mean if the show sucks it's gonna put off some people to see Superman Returns.
It doesn't take a bad Smallville show to put some of us off Superman Returns. I've disliked everything I've seen about it since day one.
Old 04-17-06, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Martha has been looking like quite the sexpot since Pa Kent died.
Old 04-17-06, 09:30 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess I am in the minority here, but I liked the episode. I thought the chemistry Clark had with Maddie was great on screen, and overall she did well in her part. Yes I agree with most that the writing could be better, and could explore some different directions, but as a whole I really liked it. A few things that annoyed the shit at of me was Lois, i don't know what the deal is but her character is getting annoying, yes Erica is hot and all, but her constantly calling Clark "Smallville" and her stupid dialogue with the little girl was just plain lame. Can we have some creative and maybe smart dialogue for this character?? I wish they would do something more with her character instead of just having her in an episode or 2 here and there to move the plot along.

I also did not like Tom Welling's directing debut. I thought it was choppy, and some of the angles were horrible. There were some good scenes, but as a whole, Tom, buddy stick to acting. I know its cute for an actor to get behind the camera and direct your own episode, probably saved the WB some $$$ not having to hire a director for this episode, but know your strengths, and stick to acting.

I agree with the above comments on the whole Lex/Lana thing. Nuff said there, somebody is going to get played.

Glass guy, uggggh, terrible.

Can wait for the season finale.
Old 04-17-06, 09:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by Terrell
It doesn't take a bad Smallville show to put some of us off Superman Returns. I've disliked everything I've seen about it since day one.
I think the Entertainment Weekly cover did just about enough to turn me off of the movie.
Old 04-18-06, 08:22 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone know how many more episodes we have left in this season? Things need to start falling in place.

edit - Looks like there are 4 more shows left for this season and if the last 2 play out like rumors speculate...it's going to be great!

Last edited by Deadpool; 04-18-06 at 09:35 AM.