Survivor: Guatemala - 9/29/05

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-05, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha brianna was horrible
Old 10-01-05, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Silt
I'm betting that time will tell that Danni is a better athlete than Steph. Steph is nice to look at (ok very nice)...but gd her attitude certainly sucks....she has way to high of an opinion of herself. I guess she fails to remember being 0-2 in individual immunity challenges...and her and Bobby Jon getting their butts kicked when it was a 2 on 2 immunity challenge. Wonder what she blames those 3 sound defeats on?

Sure would be nice to give a little private interview time to some of the other players...seems Queen Steph is getting about 1/2 of those we see.

Love the season so far though. Finally some new and interesting challenges.
I kind of wrote off all her 'I can't be on a losing team again,' comments this episode more as desperate than anything. Losing that much on national TV and being made a star of it has to kill your ego
Old 10-02-05, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by sven
I cant find a pic for comparison but Lydia reminds me so much of that doped up character Cheri Oteri used to play on SNL.

+

=
Old 10-02-05, 12:32 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 10-02-05, 01:25 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lucasorion

+

=

HAHA I love you.

Originally Posted by aktick
What's the sports radios girl's name - is that Dani? Am I the only one who thinks she is scary as hell?

She is a bit too skinny but its an athletic skinny. She's not one of those nasty waif with no muscle mass at all. Though it'll be interesting to see what she looks like in 5 or 6 more eps if she makes it that far.

Oh and Briana may have sucked on the show but her Survivor Live was pretty good She tallks about how Jamie is so scared of the bugs and animals out there he wakes up every 5 minutes cuz he thinks there is something crawling on him. She also said they got in a fight at tribal council because she stood up for herself when he started trashing her. He was also as sick as the guys on the other tribe we just never saw it.

Last edited by sven; 10-02-05 at 01:32 PM.
Old 10-02-05, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by lucasorion

+

=