Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

30 Days-7/6/05 "Straight Man in a Gay World"

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-05, 11:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by digitalfreaknyc
sorry. it's a cute story and all but I got rid of it years ago when I started thinking for myself and stopped being brainwashed.
[/quote]

Ok. I mean you can continue to make statements that you can't defend. That's cool.

I suggest you stop where you are btw. This is about the show and not your beliefs. Perhaps you could have benefitted from a viewing.
Funny, you don't mention this "rule" of yours to the other people who actually started the conversation in this direction. I'm specifically responding to other people's posts. Why do you bother to to address my posts if you don't wish to have dialogue -- and instead make up reasons why you can't address my points?

I did benefit from the show. I thought it was the best so far, personally. Entertaining and informative.
Old 07-20-05, 12:34 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just watched this one tonight, and my biggest problem with it was that the guy didn't have the correct retort to that female pastor's questioning him about killing in war, etc... I also didn't like the fact that they kept going to the old testament when saying where in the Bible it states homosexuality is wrong, when you can easily use the new testament.

I am a huge Christian, and it pains me to see Christians all the time not really knowing what they believe or even why the believe it.

I'm loving this show so far. Has it been picked up for more episodes next season?