Smallville -- "Crouching Tig...err...Sacred" -- 02.23.2005

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Smallville -- "Crouching Tig...err...Sacred" -- 02.23.2005

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-05, 06:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey do remember what lex's password was for his computer for the sweepstakes? If you could tell me i would appreciate it thanks.
Old 02-28-05, 11:08 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by SmallvilleVC623
Hey do remember what lex's password was for his computer for the sweepstakes? If you could tell me i would appreciate it thanks.
elements
Old 03-02-05, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by jiggawhat
People still watch the show hoping that the next episode will be better or it will have something that will advance the story. Lately, most people don't like the way the direction of the show has gone and that includes me. Getting to x-fileish, but that's probably a lame excuse right?
There are always people who won't like the show or some aspect of it. It's like you have something personal at stake if people say something to criticize the show. You working for it or what?
Excactly how I feel. I keep hoping that the show comes back to it's old level. The episode's are becoming so different and a lot of times cheesy. Are they using different writers now or something. I love Lana, but the whole witch thing is so annoying (noo more flying from Lana please!!!, leave it to Clark). I just don't care anymore. And I feel a bit sad about it. The only good episode I can remember from this season is the one with The Flash. So pleassseeee let the good episode's start from now on and save the season!!!!!