Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Twenty Four (24): Day 4 [2:00 - 3:00] -- 2/7/2005

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-05, 09:39 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DAMMIT!!!! i just sat down to watch the show that i had tivo'd and i get a "we are experiencing techinal difficulties screen" for the first 40 minutes. i came in when behrooz and mom were at the hospital.

can anyone give me a quick recap of what happened til then?
Old 02-10-05, 08:14 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kevin75
DAMMIT!!!! i just sat down to watch the show that i had tivo'd and i get a "we are experiencing techinal difficulties screen" for the first 40 minutes. i came in when behrooz and mom were at the hospital.

can anyone give me a quick recap of what happened til then?
LB: http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/guide.html

There ya go!
Old 02-10-05, 08:40 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
Good to see new fans getting in this year. One of my mom's friends had never seen the show but gave it a shot this season and is hooked. I am amazed how people can just hop into a show so many seasons in. I have to see the beginning.
Guilty as charged. I have seen a few episodes here and there during the three seasons but I was never a regular viewer. I know a little of the backstory with most of the characters so I wasn't lost when I started watching this season.

Don't know what it was, but I watched the first episode this season and I was hooked.
Old 02-10-05, 12:41 PM

Ditto here, just never quite got around to watching it in previous seasons but decided to start with it this season and I'm glad I did.

And I may or may not ever go back and watch previous seasons, like Lorenzol I know some of the backstory and things that happened and don't feel a burning need to watch it all like I do with other shows I'm currently catching up on though only one is currently still on TV (nearly simultaneously I'm catching up on: Buffy, about to start Angel, Farscape, Stargate SG-1...)

Steph
Old 02-12-05, 12:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 325 Likes on 243 Posts
For a fun read, be sure to check out Steven King's "The 14 Lessons of 24" in the new Entertainment Weekly...sounds like he's been reading some of our threads!
Old 02-12-05, 08:35 PM
Cool New Member

I didn't know where else to post this, so I figured i'd ask here....

So has anyone here watched the first episode from "24: Conspiracy" yet?
It's the exclusive 24 mobile series on verizon's vcast service. I just watched the first episode, seems kinda cheesy but still fun nonetheless. It definitely has the signature zany 24 nonsense we'd all expect from anything labeled 24, hehe.
Old 02-16-05, 01:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just watched this episode and really liked it. As for the humor, it would be nice to see Jack actually attempt a smile once in a while, granted, not while the reactors are going into meltdown.

Can't wait to read King's EW article.

Glad to see that the Mole was sniffed out fairly quick.