Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Favorite Sopranos "whacking"? (spoilers w/o tags)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Favorite Sopranos "whacking"? (spoilers w/o tags)

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-03, 11:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally posted by Rypro 525
One question, I know they burried Ralphie in the dirt in the bowling bag, but did everyone else eventually find out that Tony did it?
Tony shifted the blame to "New York" (Carmine & Johnny Sack), saying they might've whacked Ralph over the Esplanade profits and the Ginny Sack remark.
Old 12-31-03, 01:40 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Puss or Ralphie
Old 12-31-03, 06:58 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ralphie getting clipped. That was a great fight. I loved the can of RAID to face. Brutal!
Old 01-05-04, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Manco
Ralphie getting clipped. That was a great fight. I loved the can of RAID to face. Brutal!
Yeah, that was an awesome fight, it definitely gets my nod as favorite unintentional whacking. Janice's unintentional whacking of Richie was also great. I just thought it was cool how she reacted to being hit, since she first seemed like a zen master or something.

My favorite whacking would have to be Mikey. I really liked how it was an all-out sprint to kill this guy. And unlike the Russian they actually got him. However, the BigPussy whacking was definitely the most emotional since they were all long-time friends.

I don't think I've said anything original, but I just had to throw my two cents in. Sorry to be a Jonny Come Lately, but I finally caught all the Sopranos episodes. 52 hours in three weeks!
Old 01-06-04, 09:55 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,131 Posts
Originally posted by jpcamb
Followed closely by the accidental killing of Richie by Janices which technically was not a whack but well deserved.

I hated Richie and was glad to see him go so I guess his death was one of my faves. Although Ralph was a prick, he was way cooler than Richie.