TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Ed Fans...HELP!!

Old 06-05-03, 10:53 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Ed Fans...HELP!!

So...with the conclusion of this last season, I have officially become a fan. Now my question is...how could I go about watching what I missed? NBC doesn't seem to be airing repeats nor have they set up a deal like they did with Boomtown.

Ideally, i'd like to be caught up before the new season starts...but it's no biggie if i'm not. Just wanted some suggestions/opinions.

Thanks.
Old 06-05-03, 11:35 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

head over to stuckeyville.com. There's some tape trading that usually goes on over there.
Old 06-05-03, 12:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

You can probably check out some episode guides online as well. I usually do that if I miss an episode of any series. Of course, I have never missed an episode of Ed, nor would I ever dare to!
Old 06-05-03, 06:42 PM
Cool New Member

unfortunately s.com got rid of the tape trading board. hopefully it will return. second best thing to do is immerse yourself in the eps guides, photo galleries, and whatnots over at s.com. make some friends with a stuckeyvillian and beg for some tapes. season 4 should be great!

i might be able to help you with the last 3 eps of last season if you email me.
Old 06-05-03, 07:34 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
thanks for the offer takamine but those are the eps i've see that are responsible hooking me on this show..

i'm gonna try USEnet...maybe someone on there has them capped [lord knows they cap all sorts of other things that are completely useless...].
Old 06-05-03, 07:59 PM

Which seasons have you not seen?
Old 06-05-03, 08:56 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

umm...with the exception of the final three eps of this last season?

seasons 1 - 3..

::hangs my head in shame::
Old 06-05-03, 09:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I think that the first season DVD is coming out in September, but I could be wrong. If you do a quick search over in DVD Talk you can probably find something there.