Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Csi (05/08)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-03, 07:10 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
William Peterson gets $300K per/episode..and that's just for acting..WTF is he whining about??..

Take the money and be quiet!!
Old 05-09-03, 11:29 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 353 Likes on 229 Posts
I thought Sarah looked pregnant too, but it didn't dawn on me that she could be leaving for that. I figured they were setting up a relationship for her so she could be pregnant on the show (but she'd have to work pretty fast at that, lol).

tasha
Old 05-10-03, 08:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
They got rid of Sarah's latest love interest (it was the episode where the old lady drives her car into a cafe), the EMT named Frank (I think).
Old 05-10-03, 03:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
When will they come with the episode that has the CSI crew finding out that Grissom has been hiding the fact that he's being going deaf? And, why do I think that it will play out like "We've been noticing for quite a while, why did you bother waiting?"
Old 05-10-03, 03:50 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
Originally posted by MarkHoltz
When will they come with the episode that has the CSI crew finding out that Grissom has been hiding the fact that he's being going deaf? And, why do I think that it will play out like "We've been noticing for quite a while, why did you bother waiting?"
I think that's going to take part in the season finale. I think he'll step back, and continue with a more supervisory role. Greg will most likely be put into the field to replace him, and Katheryn may become the lead investigator.
Old 05-10-03, 04:33 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by MarkHoltz
At the end of this week's episode, I noticed that Grissom was taking a card for a doctor right before he was talking to Sara. I'm sure we'll figure out what happens about it in next week's episode, finally.
Old 05-10-03, 07:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I noticed the same thing about Jorja Fox. So is she pregnant in real life? Can anyone confirm that? If so, it would be interesting to see how it plays out in the show...
Old 05-13-03, 02:23 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts
I think Grissom is grooming Greg for his replacement. That would be a stretch, but someone's replacement.
Old 05-13-03, 10:40 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
In the previews Grissom says to Greg "Your hands are shaking"

I'm taking this to mean that Grissom just gave him his approval papers for Greg to go out to the field.

Who knows.. but I definately think that Sara is gone and Greg takes his place. Grissom becomes a supervisor who goes out the the "field" for high profile cases - and Cathrine becomes the lead investigator..