Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Bachelor Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-03, 04:07 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kritsen is 23..She obviously very pretty but I woudln't put her in the "marriage" category

I think Jen would be the ideal choice she's more the wife type

Tina Fab didn't seem to upset about not being chosen I guess that was a good non choice in the long run...

to the editor of last night's show. When he was down to one rose I was actually nervous (go figure) as to who it would choose. The way they cut back and for from Kirsten to Tina was very effective!..

I'm looking forward to the final episode although I think next weeks show is the reunion show (yawn)

Last edited by shanester; 05-08-03 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-08-03, 07:25 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
If Andrew is already broken up with who he finally chosed, then I'd bet he chose Kirsten over Jen, and then finally figured out that Kirsten is an airhead and that she considered Andrew was the "rebound" guy (since she was just coming to terms with breaking off a relationship with her previous boyfriend Bill).

This would be too bad because I also liked Jen from the onset of the "process".
Old 05-08-03, 08:15 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 618 Likes on 497 Posts
I was feeling bad for Tina until afterwards - she didn't seem that upset. I really thought that Andrew might pick her over Jen after the Hawaii date.

It sounds like he nailed Kirsten and Tina on the getaway dates.

I think he still will pick Kirsten.

One thing about Jen - she seems like a great girl, but I worry about her after her 1st kid. She looks to have one of those bodies that is tough to rebound with after a pregnancy.

They need to better time these shows. Cut down the lag time btwn the shooting of the final episode and the airing. The couple has to remain apart during this time so it pretty much ruins any momentum that they ever had. It should only be a week or 2 at the most. Obviously this probably means airing the first few episodes while the the last few are being filmed.
Old 05-08-03, 09:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
The more I see Kirsten, the more I think that she wears too much makeup and without it would be very average at best. Tina, on the other hand, looks pretty good without a lot of makeup but when she piles it on and brings Chewie to the Tribal Council, she looks bad.
Old 05-08-03, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
"Chewie" LOL!