Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Bachelor Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-03, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will miss Liz she was cute but an emotional wreck

Anybody else notice Christina has that "fatal attraction" quality about her..Not the kind of girl you'd want to break up with!!
Old 04-24-03, 06:01 PM

I think your right about Christina, I hope he can see thru her fakeness. Liz was a drama queen and what little I saw of her got on my nerves, imagine how listening to her for a whole date would be.

I still like Tina Fab, I don't mind a girl with a big mouth...
Old 04-25-03, 07:35 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Kirsten's eyebrows scare me.
Old 04-28-03, 10:52 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Hmm...after watch last week's installment on my ReplayTV, I think Kirsten has the inside track to Andrew's ... heart.
Old 04-30-03, 10:02 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 618 Likes on 497 Posts
RECORDING ALERT: Tonight's episode is 65 minutes long - 9:00 to 10:05 ET.

This is the round where the Bachelor visits the remaining ladies' families. Andrew narrows it from 4 to 3. My guess is that Christina will not receive a rose tonight.
Old 04-30-03, 10:09 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Cristina might be a bigger wreck than Liz if/when she gets dissed by Andrew.
Old 04-30-03, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Patman
Cristina might be a bigger wreck than Liz if/when she gets dissed by Andrew.

That is what I'm hoping for. Maybe the extra 5 minutes is to show her meltdown.
Old 04-30-03, 10:15 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I really do think Andrew and Kirsten just mesh very comfortably, and it'll take a lot for either Jen or TinaFab to turn Andrew away from Kirsten (though she seems immature and beeyotch-like).
Old 04-30-03, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Patman
I really do think Andrew and Kirsten just mesh very comfortably, and it'll take a lot for either Jen or TinaFab to turn Andrew away from Kirsten (though she seems immature and beeyotch-like).

Yeah - I agree. However, the more and more I see Jen, the more attractive she gets - in both the looks and personality departments.
Old 04-30-03, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I'd rank the finalists in this order:

1. Jen
2. TinaFab
3. Kirsten
4. Cristina
Old 05-01-03, 12:41 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

how did jen, tina fab, kirsten all get the teeth so white?

i didnt like the way tina fab comb her hair, remind me of chabacca.

out of those grrls, i think kirsten is richer than jen and tina fab, did u see kirsten's parent house. her parent has a nice house.
Old 05-01-03, 04:39 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Here are a few more observations from last nite:

I love the "I can't believe he didn't pick me" breakdowns in that luxurious limo"..They always bring a tear to my eye

Christina was a bit too desparate and I thinked that scare Andrew

Kirsten is very pretty but has a really annoying voice that would get on my nerves and there's just something about her that comes across as being fake. I also think we haven't heard the whole story about her "ex at the airport".

Tin Fab opened up a bit more but I think she's a bit too young (22) for marriage

Jen would be my pick she's very mature, stable and not bad looking either

Last edited by shanester; 05-01-03 at 04:47 AM.
Old 05-01-03, 06:56 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
It scares me to think taht I may be the only man in america that thinks that Tina is not only hidious looking (well, nice body, but her face is just ugly) but a complete beyotch too.

"I play hard to get because I am hard to get". What is that? Bored with her.
Old 05-01-03, 08:11 AM
DVD Talk God

I think Tina is definitely gaining ground in Andrew's mind. I also found it telling when he was defending Kirsten in front of Jen and her family.

I think Andrew sees it as...
1. Kirsten
2. Tina
3. Jen

Gotta love Christina crying her eyes out. Best part of the show.
Old 05-01-03, 08:15 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Jen's got the best rack of the remaining gals.
Old 05-01-03, 08:26 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
Tina: Usually looks great but at the rose ceremonies...DAMN!!! What the hell are you doing to yourself. YOu look nothing like the good looking girl that we see the rest of the episode.

Kirsten: Slow down. You talk too damn fast and I can't understand half of what you say. I think Kirsten is all looks with not much more to offer. Seems unintelligent and bitchy.

Christina: Ugh. Good riddance, you ugly psycho. Don't worry, there should be plenty more humps in Jersey that you can cast your malaise upon.
Old 05-04-03, 01:55 AM
Banned

Jen seems the most genuine and nice. Kirsten I agree can be cold and bitchy, but she seems to be Andrew's favorite. Tina's play-hard-to-get routine has gotten her this far but I can tell it's starting to get old.

My pick is Jen, although I think it's obvious he's leaning towards Kirsten.
Old 05-04-03, 08:28 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I think Andrew is an idiot if he picks Kirsten over Jen. I really don't think he'd lost if he picked either Jen or TinaFab. But I think Jen is the only one remaining who's mature enough to handle marriage at this point in her life. Kirsten is still not really "over" Bill, and Andrew would be the "rebound guy". Tina also seem just a bit too young to handle Andrew's world.

So, for me, Andrew should pick Jen, but if the hormones are running high, he'll go with what's easy: Kirsten.
Old 05-04-03, 10:48 AM
DVD Talk God

Jen is probably the only choice where I can see a marriage possibly taking place.
Old 05-07-03, 09:14 AM
DVD Talk God

Record alert: tonight's episode runs 65 minutes from 9:00 - 10:05.

Down to the Final-3. This is the overnight romantic getaway date round.

Will Andrew's groin overpower his brain re: Kirsten?

Will Andrew open up Tina Fab even more?

Will Andrew realize that Jen is probably the one most actually prepared for marriage?

This edition of the Bachelor has been very interesting. I predicted that these 3 would go far from the start, but now I really have no clue. Again, part of the problem is that none of the previous bachelors ended up marrying the choice, so that weighs in my guess.

Kirsten is the epitome of trophy wife and even if marriage doesn't happen, you have to think that Andrew wants to nail her.

Jen is the one most suited to marriage - she is well-grounded, wants to settle down and has more life experience. If I really was thinking marriage, I would probably go for her.

Tina Fab looks she would really be fun to hang out with. She is the kind of girl you could take on a romantic vacation or to a football game. She is always joking around and cool. I think Andrew sees her as a challenge.

My guess is that Kirsten definitely moves on. That leaves Jen and Tina. If Andrew really sees this as what the show is intended for, Jen is the pick. I'll assume that he does.

Who knows though - I could be wrong about Kirsten - I thought Gwen was a shoo-in to move on at the same point in the last edition and I was wrong.
Old 05-07-03, 09:20 AM
DVD Talk Hero

My gut tells me that Tina doesn't get a rose tonight.
Old 05-07-03, 10:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Hmm... my gut was ...

Spoiler:
right! But judging by her comments, she wasn't all into that barefoot and pregnant while hanging out at the vineyard either.
Old 05-08-03, 01:06 AM

I haven't followed this Bachelor as much unfortunately so I don't know what type of character Kristen is, but it seems like she has a bad rep based on other people's impression. I have to say that she is a major babe though. Where do they find these girls? I want would to be the next bachelor. Do you think a girl would like a guy with 160k in school loans?

Tina is a mixed bag. Since I do not know anything about her character, I'll just comment on her looks. That hair style she had was ugly and didn't suit her at all.

I don't know much about Jen either, but she seems the most down-to-earth and which is why I like her the best. She seems very easy to get a long and is not hiding behind any mask. Kirsten, on the other hand, looks like she can't be trusted. But she is pretty though.

In the end, I'm going for Jen. Let's see if I will get it right this time too. I picked out Helene on the previous Bachelor!
Old 05-08-03, 01:52 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

tina fab hair look ugly as hell.
how old is kirsten?
Old 05-08-03, 02:43 AM
Banned

Well, looks like most people guessed tonight's result correctly, as did I think most of America...the next show is the tossup though...I think most people WANT Jen to win (the poll on the official website shows overwhelming support at 85% or something like that in favor of Jen), but as we all know the goof that Andrew is, he may very well pick Kirsten.

Whoever he picks, looks like the it will be a repeat of the other Bachelor's...according to US Magazine and a radio source, the winner and Andrew have already broken up.

Bachelor: looks to be 0 for 3
Bachelorette: so far 1 for 1

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.