Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

American Idol - 2/25/03 - Group #4

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-03, 02:29 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,944 Likes on 1,505 Posts
I did feel bad for Patrick. Especially after Seacrest messed up AGAIN. The judges all picked Corey and Josh to move on of the three that were up there, and Seacrest asked them if that's the first time they all got it right. This was before they announced that Patrick lost. And then they pick not one but two wild cards from his group, both of which he beat in the voting.

Even though I don't see Patrick as the American idol, I was kinda hoping for a surprise to see him beat Corey. I did like that they switched up the order a bit... they usually call names right down the line, and you know one of the last two in the back row is going to make it, but this time they went in a circle...
Old 02-27-03, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow.. just checked http://www.idolonfox.com/home.htm and it looks like FOUR people will advance to the final round to make it TWELVE finalists. So, assuming Clay makes it, the other 3 will probably be girls... and there's our 6-6 even male/female split!
Old 02-27-03, 03:33 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Whoa! This season is going to last forever!

I have no idea about the vocal talent of Janine, Carmen, or Olivia, so it's sort of hard to make predictions on who else will advance to the round of 12. Aliceyn sounds okay to me, but maybe she'll impress me next Tuesday night.

I hope Clay goes through, but I doubt Chip will go through.

I don't think Nasheka has what it takes (she just bores me), but I wouldn't mind seeing Trenyce go through. Kimberly will definitely go through with 4 slots open.

Last edited by Patman; 02-27-03 at 03:37 PM.