Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

The Amazing Race (12/4)-TWO HOUR EPISODE

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV
View Poll Results: At the end of the two-hour episode, which team will arrive last at the pit stop?
Derek & Drew "Wonder Twins" (FF-2, FP-2&3, 8)
5.00%
Flo & Zach (FF-7, FP-7)
5.00%
Teri & Ian "Oldest Team" (FF-6, FP-6, LP-2&3)
80.00%
Ken & Gerard "Oh Brother" (FF-1, FP-1,4,5, LP-7)
5.00%
John Vito & Jill (LP-8)
5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

The Amazing Race (12/4)-TWO HOUR EPISODE

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-02, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spoiler:
NOOOOOOO! Not my favorite team!
Old 12-04-02, 10:24 PM
Banned

flo's thong was pretty hot
Old 12-04-02, 10:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Departures-Stage 9
Derek & Drew "Wonder Twins" - 4:55 AM
Flo & Zach -4:56 AM
Teri & Ian "Oldest Team" - 5:03 AM
Ken & Gerard "Oh Brother" - 5:07 AM
John Vito & Jill - 5:08 AM
Old 12-04-02, 11:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is it me or did Teri and Ian's kids seem "special"?
Old 12-04-02, 11:33 PM

Originally posted by Iron Chef
Is it me or did Teri and Ian's kids seem "special"?
LOL
and I thought I was the only one who thought that.

I forgot to tape the whole episode....who was eliminated?

Whoops...didn't realize the time...put it in spoilers so the west coasters won't see it.
Old 12-04-02, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Departures-Stage 10
John Vito & Jill - 12:42 AM
Ken & Gerard "Oh Brother" - 2:00 AM
Derek & Drew "Wonder Twins" - 2:14 AM
Teri & Ian "Oldest Team" - 2:35 AM
Flo & Zach - 2:41 AM
Old 12-05-02, 12:19 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts
I need an update on who was eliminated. Stupid VCR conked out of tape for the last 10 minutes (ok, stupid me for not making sure there was enough). Anyone spoiler tag it for me?
Old 12-05-02, 01:44 AM
Mod Emeritus

Is it just me, or is the whole game slanted for the wonder twins. I mean if you get two young fit males working as a team, they will usually win (the first two of these shows so far). Now you add the twin factor, I mean do twins every fight? They like communicate telepathically and are always on the same wavelength. If the wonder twins don't win this, something went totally wrong (like for those two black twins who lost the last one).

I think they need to mix the teams up more and have one physically weaker member along with a stronger member.
Old 12-05-02, 02:02 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Received 110 Likes on 99 Posts
Wow, how exciting was that episode, I was on the edge of my seat the whole last hour, it was pretty cool the way they split with the zoo and the flat thingy, as that increased the tension.

I thought the wonder twins had screwed it up as the people they asked told them the zoo was very far away.

Brilliant Episode
Spoiler:
dissapointed to see the jill and jon gone as they were very good sports throughout.

and man is Flo a whiny beyotch. heavens to murgatroyd, she would do my head in, although she should be all set now with some nike sponsorship. (1st hour she was wearing a very nice nike top) Except for the fact that she is a wuss and cannot run. Ken and Gerard were outrunning her for **** sake.

And again I don't look at what's coming up next as I know I am tuning in any ways.

Phew.
Old 12-05-02, 02:03 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Gallant Pig

I think they need to mix the teams up more and have one physically weaker member along with a stronger member.
I volunteer Ian and Teri's kids for the next one

It was interesting to see the slice of home, as looks like gerard's phone is held together with duct tape.
Old 12-05-02, 07:34 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

2 great hours of tv !

What a whiney b*tch Flo is but she has a nice rack and looks good in black panties so ...who cares !

I think she was in bed with Zach not one of the WT's.
She gives up too easily ! There's no way they are going to win the race.

I like Ken & Gerard the best then the WT's.
One of those two will win it.

Seeing Terri undress and seeing her paper underwear and cellulite legs almost made me

What are the producers thinking ?
How about showing us Arianne, Heather, Jill or Flo undressing instead ?

Switzerland looked beautiful didn't it ?

Please let T & I get eliminated next !
They both make me sick.
Old 12-05-02, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
Zach needs to grow a pair. At the end of the first hour, he should have ripped her a new...well, you know what. What a bitch. Princess. She is about the last person I would ever want to win half a million dollars.
Old 12-05-02, 08:51 AM

--I like how Zach is getting more and more frustrated with Flo episode after episode. This past week was as visibly angry as he's ever been. I hope it leads up to a big blowout, as Flo totally deserves it.

--Speaking of Flo, talk about mood swings!

--Why, why. WHY did it have to be Teri that stripped??? 2 out of the 3 women left are hot, yet Granny McOldy whips 'em out.

--K & G are have beome my favorite team. They now have the most positivity going on and that will get them to the final 3.

--I was really hoping JV & J would make it to the end. I thought they were great together and had the besst attitude through it all. I would enjoy having sex with Jill.

--I see no way for the Wonder Twins to blow it at this point. Granted we still have a way, but they've proven themselves. Quite a change from the toolboxes they seemed to be at the beginning.

--All in all, great TV, but they should really mix up the team composition next time.
Old 12-05-02, 09:23 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Speaking of flip-flops, I was LOLing when Ken did a front roll through the water when he picked up the last clue. That guy needs his own TV show, he's a riot.

The 2 hours went by very briskly, and the editing is still amazing.

Teri and Ian continue to defy odds by making it to the final four.

I really feel sorry for Zach. Flo is just not a nice person inside. She's emotional and not very helpful. I always laughed at her after she said could beat both Ken and Gerard in a footrace, and when the time came, the brothers whipped her in the footrace to the final pitstop for last night.

I'm still rooting for the MPBBs (male pattern baldness brothers).
Old 12-05-02, 09:29 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Zach's starting to realize that he has no chance with Flo (good...he can do a lot better), and the gloves are coming off. He's still trying to be a nice guy, but his frustration is coming forward. I'd love to see him just haul off and deck her.

Something I noticed...when the twins got off the expressway to go to the zoo, the sign read both "Zoo" and "Orchid Gardens"...where they had just been! Apparently they must have just driven around in circles?

Finally, I am a bit sad to see John-Vito and Jill go. Jill was smokin' hot, and they were nice people. Apart from Ken and Gerard, they are the only team that consistantly got along. On the other hand, I'm glad they left because the remaining four teams are by far the most entertaining.
Old 12-05-02, 10:26 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by BadlyDrawnBoy
and man is Flo a whiny beyotch. heavens to murgatroyd, she would do my head in, although she should be all set now with some nike sponsorship. (1st hour she was wearing a very nice nike top) Except for the fact that she is a wuss and cannot run. Ken and Gerard were outrunning her for **** sake.

Ironicly, she was saying in the car that she could take em in a footrace. I thought that was funny.

But was even funnier, as Patman said, was Gerard's front flip in front of the fountain. You're right, Patman. That guy needs his own show. At the first pit stop when Kenny & G arrive and start egging Phil was great too. I couldn't help but think that he was just dying to start laughing.

Funniest line - Jill -"I like to look good for Phil." (as she's puttin on lipstick in the car as they arrive at the first pit stop.)

I'm a little disappointed to see JV & J go. IMO, if they had been one of the final 3 teams, I would have thought that they would have won it. They're like Sport Ken and Sport Barbie (only shorter)

At the begginning of this race, I really thought Flo & Zach might actually hit it off because they had seemed to work well together and stuff but this girl has got issues. I don't know how he can stand her.
Spoiler:
But it looks like in the next episode, he's gonna finally stand up for himself.

Great episodes
Old 12-05-02, 10:28 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Man John Vito and Jill. From last to first to last. That sucks, they were really cool.

I wonder if that paper underwear disolved in the water? I too thought that their kids seemed a little 'special'. Younger than I thought they would be too.

I'm going to try and limit my comments on Flo to just this:
If I were to pick a teammate for this race I would rather have Ian than Flo. At least Ian is just and idiot. Flo is a malicious idiot.

Last edited by CharlesC; 12-05-02 at 10:33 AM.
Old 12-05-02, 10:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by CharlesC

If I were to pick a teammate for this race I would rather have Ian than Flo. At least Ian is just and idiot. Flo is a malicious idiot.
And at least Ian has some skills. He blew by Fro in the bike assembly. And because of his age, he has some knowledge that the younger ones just do not have that helps his time out at times. Flo, well she's just a waste of a good frame.
Old 12-05-02, 10:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

What the hell is wrong with you Drew or Derek (whichever one is single)? Are you actually considering getting together with Flo? If so, you are an idiot. You have seen the monster firsthand. Now, if you are just going to get a pop or are flirting with her to help yourself in the game, then that's cool. But, if you actually have any type of relationship with her, then damn. You are a good looking guy and can probably pull all of the wool you could ever want. Just wondering.
Old 12-05-02, 11:03 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
One of the Tom Cruise wannabes girlfriend was hot when she was on the phone with him.

I am glad Ian and Teri are beating one of the teams every pit stop. But they beat the team I wanted to win - John Vito and Jill

I want anyone but Flo and Zach to win. Hell I want Zach to win by himself even.

Great show. My mom got me into watching this.
Old 12-05-02, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Zach began to realize he had no chance with Flo when she left the car to go sit with Drew.

He knew for SURE he had no chance when she's in bed with him in a thong(which is sexy enough to make him forget she's a bitch) and he got NOTHING. She turns her back on him and makes googly eyes at Drew. I hate to be a male chavaunist pig but after he's carried her this far, I bet he was at least expecting a little manual manipulation.

So after he got no play in the bed he knew it was a lost cause and no longer had any reason to put up with her crap. Thus, his complete change in attitude during the last half of the leg. His line 'I must have a Serious Problem' was aimed directly at her. And he started showing backbone when he told her off at the apartment building. Next week, I predict Zach actually raises his voice at Flo.

D
Old 12-05-02, 11:24 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

So how many of you knew the petronas towers were in malaysia?

Seems like only flo and zach knew are the rest of them that unaware of the worlds tallest buildings?

Also the bike building thing, maybe it's because I ride but damn that was so easy as to be not even funny... but Zachary was sweating, and his sister is called ariel, parents have no sense of humour.

Those guys are done.... I have to wait till I get home to watch the early show to see what j and jv had to say about the show.

I tivoed it and had to go to work.
Old 12-05-02, 11:32 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally posted by BadlyDrawnBoy
Seems like only flo and zach knew are the rest of them that unaware of the worlds tallest buildings?
Are they still? They made a point in the show to call them ASIA's Tallest Buildings.
Old 12-05-02, 11:59 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
If you watched "Entrapment" you'd know a bit more about Malaysia and those towers.

I was also cracking up with one of the Zoolanders (who was driving) was getting all frustrated by the lack of navigational help from the other Zoolander, so much so, the guy sounded like Tom Cruise over-acting in yet another mindless chase in one of his films.
Old 12-05-02, 12:15 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by CharlesC
Man John Vito and Jill. From last to first to last. That sucks, they were really cool.

I wonder if that paper underwear disolved in the water? I too thought that their kids seemed a little 'special'. Younger than I thought they would be too.

in this game its easy to go from first to last. i hate it when a team has a 4 hour lead but has to wait til 8 am before they can do anything.

flo SUCKS!

"i dont wanna gooo hoooome!" (pouty little baby)

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.