Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

I forgot to tape Third Watch, recap please

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-02, 06:08 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I forgot to tape Third Watch, recap please

I forgot to tape it, stupid VCR!! We don't have Tivo's here yet so I'm stuck with that antique and I missed it.

Can someone give me a nice recap of what happened? (or an Mpeg of the episode if you're one of those people who converts everything for distribution)
Old 10-16-02, 07:23 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
OK, I wasn't taking notes and this won't be at the level of some recaps here. SInce no one else responded, I'll try. Others feel free to add on/correct.

Main story line: Kid disappears coming home from school. Mom accuses registered sex offender in building. Cops crash his room, find nothing. Cops and mom start aimlessly scouring neighborhood. Dad, searching alone, finds sex offender, beats crap out of him, gets arrested. Meanwhile, it turns out sex offender had nothing to do with it. Another kid eventually gives them a lead, but only after giving cops a hard time for a while. They find kid has been on roof of building and fallen into an air shaft where he got stuck. They lower Alex down who holds the kid, while they determine right place to break through wall and get kid out. Lots more "tension" to this, kid is diabetic, blah, blah, blah. It takes most of hour.

Side stories: Faith (or Fay?) is having trouble coping with kids, job, hubby in hospital. Daughter has to pick up brother at school, step into mini-mom role which she seems to do pretty well, but fairly bitter towards Mom.

Sully becomes more sure wife is hooking, agrees to cooperate to try to nail Russian crime boss (forget his name). He agrees to notify anti-mob task force when his wife goes out. Emotionally, he is very worn, maintaining stoic front, coming apart on inside.
Old 10-16-02, 03:05 PM

I think you hit on most of the big stuff. Some of the not-so-big character building stuff:

Doc has a good time hitting on a chick in a bar (getting over Morales I guess) all the FD guys are hanging out in. He has a good time with her but after she leaves, he realizes he forgot to get her number.

Faith also apologizes to Bosco for chewing his head off last time.

Next week looks good too: Alex gets nailed by a car while responding to another car crash.
Old 10-16-02, 05:10 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Sounds pretty dull, doesn't seem like I missed much although next week I'll be sure to watch!