Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Calling all ER Fans.. Help needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-02, 08:33 AM
Video Game Talk Reviewer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Calling all ER Fans.. Help needed

Okay... So I got really behind in ER this past season.

I need someone to update me on any major events before the new season starts.

Even though I didnt' see the last 3-4 months, I know that
Spoiler:
Mark dies as a result of his cancer. I know that he took Rachel to Hawaii and showed her around before he went and that a letter made its way to the ER. Did Elizabeth join him at any point. What happened with the baby and Rachel and Elizabeth?

I remember seeing a preview that looked like Elizabeth kicked Rachel out of the house.

What happened with Abby and Luka? Or Abby and Carter? Did Chen come back?

Basically fill me in on anything I;d need to know before the season starts in a month.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-23-02, 08:59 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Abby and Luka broke up (Luka had a tryst with the Julie Delpy who was a headcase). It appears that Carter and Abby have turned towards each other, Abby is going back to AA because she's been drinking again, and Carter is begging her to seek help. Abby got beat up by the wife-beater neighbor of hers. Luka found the wife-beater and beat him up to a pulp.

Chen did return, and Weaver was able to slither out of her mal-practice allegations made by Chen (who sort of figured out that Weaver misplaced her beeper in the diner across from the hospital on the night when the ***** hit the fan and got Malucci fired).

Mark took Rachel out to Hawaii to show her where he grew up. Things appeared to be going well, but then Mark passed out. Corday did fly out to Hawaii when Rachel called her to tell her that Mark collapsed from his brain tumor getting worse and worse. Corday spent Mark's last days with him until he finally passed away in Hawaii.

Earlier, the baby Ella ingested some X that was in Rachel's bookbag, and Corday was furious with Rachel. Ella was okay, but it was pretty tense in the ER when they were saving her. Corday wanted Rachel shipped back home, and definitely didn't trust her to be around Ella. Time healed a lot of that mistrust between Rachel and Corday. Rachel seems to be a bit less of a PITA.
Old 08-23-02, 09:02 AM
Video Game Talk Reviewer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Patman.. that helps out a lot!

I have them all on tapes, but the box is packed away from my move, and I'm not sure I'd get to all the episodes by time the new season starts. 3-4 months of shows at an hour a piece is a lot of time.