Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

With love, THE MOLE (7/2)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV
View Poll Results: In the town square, the mole was...
reunited with their loved one.
90.00%
not reunited with their loved one.
10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

With love, THE MOLE (7/2)

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-02, 05:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
I definitely think that Dorothy is the mole.
Old 07-06-02, 12:50 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My picks for the mole:

1. Dorothy - either she's the mole or the terminator. The most emotional she has been when Elavia walk away with the bribe, yet almost no emotion with a relative. This pushes her up to the top of my list. Also noted is how she seems to fail during some critical parts of a challange.
2. Admiral Bill - Slight drop. His moves have been sutile but noticable.
3. Heather - Anyone notice how her eyes were moving around when it appeared that she would be the last one, and obviously the mole before Katie was eliminated.
4. Darwin - Again, suspicious.
5. Al - If he's playing the mole, he's very clever.
Old 07-06-02, 02:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont know what game you guys are watching. Its Like you havent learned from the first mole to look for obvious clues. it makes me sad to see fellow Dvd talkers fall victim to the mole, AL(except for Neitzl).
Originally posted by sinned
I definitely think that Dorothy is the mole.
see below
Originally posted by MarkHoltz
My picks for the mole:

1. Dorothy - either she's the mole or the terminator. The most emotional she has been when Elavia walk away with the bribe, yet almost no emotion with a relative. This pushes her up to the top of my list. Also noted is how she seems to fail during some critical parts of a challange.
2. Admiral Bill - Slight drop. His moves have been sutile but noticable.
3. Heather - Anyone notice how her eyes were moving around when it appeared that she would be the last one, and obviously the mole before Katie was eliminated.
4. Darwin - Again, suspicious.
5. Al - If he's playing the mole, he's very clever.
Those are a lot of picks thats everyone but Bribs.
This the episode that you can elimante Dorothy... If your the mole why wouldnt you want to see your loved one? You know your going to be there til end. Only a player would do something like that.

I forgot to mention this week obvious clue.. In the photo with loved ones, one person was holding their newspaper upside down. That person was Al's sister. Also, what Al described didnt look like his sister.

so add that to the wine bottlewith mole on it. which is Al's favorite drink.

he killed himself in the gladitor battle.
I wanna say the green and the red apple but thats sounds absurd.
In the prison game.. Al didnt help.But just give bad advice

Al whined about not being picked to play the game. I would whine too If I ws the mole I cant do my job. which is why I think Darwin knows who the mole is Groucho

The phrase he used I wanna "win win"

I cant wait to see Bill get eliminated..so I can go muhahaha in big letters.. too easy
by the way the mole is AL.

Last edited by Catch 21; 07-06-02 at 10:49 AM.
Old 07-07-02, 10:31 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by MarkHoltz
1. Dorothy - either she's the mole or the terminator. The most emotional she has been when Elavia walk away with the bribe, yet almost no emotion with a relative.
Being Asian myself, I have to admit that Dorothy is very typically Asian. Even Dorothy's mom, she showed a lot of emotion when hugging Dorothy but less emotion to her face. Quite a departure from Katie's family. In one of the ugly-cam interviews, when Dorothy was talking about not being able to see her mom, I detected a bit of sadness and it looked like she was going to cry and then they cut to something else.

Kathryn said that she was picked to be the Mole last year because the producers thought she wasn't very "warm" when talking to her. I can definitely detect the same atmosphere with Dorothy.

Last edited by jarofclay73; 07-07-02 at 10:51 PM.
Old 07-08-02, 07:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
second that emotion

I think I agree with what jarofclay73 has just. I'm Asian too, (part Chinese) and it's just not in the culture to show that much emotion publicly. My Dad hadn't had any contact with his parents for more than 20 years because of some political struggles (he got out before the government clamped down, and his parents told him "don't come back") and when my Dad's folks finally got out, and they were "reunited" it looked a lot like Bill meeting his brother in law, with a tiny bit more hugging.

If Dorothy were Filipino, then it might be suspicious, but East Asians are pretty stoic.

I'm not saying Dorothy's not the Mole (I'm not sure, again), but don't read into her lack of emotion. That might just be an Asian thing.
Old 07-08-02, 11:07 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Thanks for those insights, you two! I'm not Asian but from studying cultures I wasn't too surprised by Dorothy's response to her mom. Did anyone else notice that when Katie was up there about to bungee jump they cut to her dad who was wiping his tears away? Heh. That's a family that likes to show it's emotions.

Any guesses as to who gets executed tomorrow? I want to say Bribs but maybe Bill? Higher percentage of possibility leaning towards the men since there are only two gals left.
Old 07-08-02, 07:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by GoldenJCJ

I don't really understand why all the people in these reality shows get so emotional when it comes to seeing their loved ones. If they were gone for months and months, then I'd understand, but the contestants are only gone for a matter of weeks. Who cares if you don't see Mom or Sis.
Yeah Katie was acting like her father would be shot dead when Heather didn't pick him out correctly.
Old 07-09-02, 07:07 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by nevermind

Yeah Katie was acting like her father would be shot dead when Heather didn't pick him out correctly.
Old 07-09-02, 11:27 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by nevermind
Well, this is an espionage game, right?