Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

CSI Last Night - How did it end?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-02, 10:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CSI Last Night - How did it end?

My VCR stopped with ten minutes left. Can someone tell me the ending? Did the lawyer do it and how did that chick drown?
Old 05-03-02, 10:18 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,655 Likes on 1,032 Posts
The lawyer did it. My wife informed me that she had read of a similar case in real life where someone left a homeless guy stuck in the windshield of their car until they died. The person had been high when they hit them, and they buried the body a few days later.

Basically, the lawyer hit the guy driving home from a party celebrating his first day at the law firm (he was drunk) So he let the guy die in his windshield. They got him because the guy called 911 on the lawyers cell (it was in the car) and very weakly (and creepily) asked for help.

Then it turned out that the guy had actually stepped out in front of the car on purpose. His roommate found a suicide note. So the lawyer would most likely have been off the hook.

The hiker died because she couldn't get out of the basin and there had been a flash flood that night. Apparently, a storm can form very quickly between mountain peaks. Anyway, she was washed down the mountain and then everything dried up. That's why there were rocks from a higher elevation under her.

The guy (husband? I can't remember) had altered the map they found. He didn't want her to beat his time. But altering the map got her stuck in this basin. He wasn't charged with a crime, since he didn't "make it rain" as they said.
Old 05-03-02, 10:21 AM

Thanks draven-x!
Old 05-03-02, 12:10 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by draven-x
They got him because the guy called 911 on the lawyers cell (it was in the car) and very weakly (and creepily) asked for help.
Plot point: The guy called 911, but 911 said that they couldn't trace the phone because it was incompatible with their locating system.
Old 05-03-02, 01:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 70 Likes on 59 Posts
I am glad that CSI didn't do a "Ripped from the headlines" commerical.
Though, I cannot remember whether they explained exactly where all the blood from the victim went.
Old 05-03-02, 02:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by chowderhead
I am glad that CSI didn't do a "Ripped from the headlines" commerical.
Though, I cannot remember whether they explained exactly where all the blood from the victim went.
They pretty much explained it when they went around the interior of the car with the luminol and the entire passenger side of the car was lit up...
Old 05-03-02, 02:03 PM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally posted by chowderhead

Didn't they find all the blood in the passenger side of the Mercedes?
Old 05-03-02, 02:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
In addition to the Luminol results, they found blood splashes on the underside of the seat, which were there from drops of blood landing in the pool of blood that had collected on the floor.
Old 05-03-02, 02:59 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

... So the lawyer would most likely have been off the hook....
Not until he let the man suffer/bleed to death for 2 days.
Old 05-03-02, 03:15 PM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally posted by IamFlip

Not until he let the man suffer/bleed to death for 2 days.
They ended the show with Grissom saying a line to this effect. Great ending.
Old 05-09-02, 12:26 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,655 Likes on 1,032 Posts
I meant that he would have been off the hook if he had stopped and reported the accident.
Old 08-29-02, 04:21 AM

The lawyer did it. My wife informed me that she had read of a similar case in real life where someone left a homeless guy stuck in the windshield of their car until they died. The person had been high when they hit them, and they buried the body a few days later.
....according to the news report, a woman hit a homeless guy drove home with him impaled through the windsheild, parked the car in the garage, went inside had sex, came back, apologized, went back had more sex, came back and apologize, etc....the next day she bragged to her friends how she had hit some white guy...then they tried to burn the car so that she could claim the insurance......wow what a bunch of classy folks

...okay and that was pointless