24 2/23

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-02, 01:36 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
"PABST!!!! Blue Ribbon!"
Old 04-24-02, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone said something interesting to me concerning continuity. When Jack and George were out in the field at 7:00 should it have been dark? I was told California's primary is in the summer and it should have been light out still. Is that true?

Mike
Old 04-24-02, 02:23 PM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally posted by mrosen
Someone said something interesting to me concerning continuity. When Jack and George were out in the field at 7:00 should it have been dark? I was told California's primary is in the summer and it should have been light out still. Is that true?

Mike
That thought crossed my mind too. I thought it got dark too early.
Old 04-24-02, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
California's primary was on Super Tuesday-- usually in March.
Old 04-24-02, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by das Monkey
Weak.

Like I said last week, Hopper's "accent"? Um ... ok ...
I thought he sounded like Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory.

Originally posted by das Monkey
I still enjoy watching it, but the writers have been phoning it in since the show was renewed around mid-season. I wouldn't put it past them to make Jack the mole by the 24th hour. We're at the point where the only characters I care about are Palmer, Jack, Nina, and Tony. And the writers will probably find some lame excuse to make one of them a mole ... or even an assassin ... or maybe Nina is Drazen's daughter ... or wife ... or a disguised clone. Mason's really not that bad either, but I wouldn't be upset if he took one for the team. Everyone else could be brutally murdered in the next 4 hours, and I wouldn't care. Not a good scenario when the audience tunes in hoping Terri will take a double-tap to the chest and forehead.
I totally agree with this. The only reason I am still watching is to see how they wrap everything up. This show gets more and more absurd every episode. Just when I think it can't get any worse, something like Teri's amnesia happens. I hate just about every character, especially Teri. She drives me nuts. I'd pay money to see her "take a double-tap to the chest and forehead".