Reload this Page >

7th. Heaven 4/22 (Not really spoilers)

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 04-23-02, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it just me or is 7th. Heaven actually starting to become annoying?

I have pretty much had it with this Matt being married/not married story line.
It's already played I feel, yet it seems like we will continue to be beat over the head with this story for a while to come.

I have also totally had it with Ruthie's know it all, 9 going on 47, wise beyond her years, she's the only one that possibly can see any situation clearly, character.

Ruthie has gone from being cute to annoying and completely unbelievable, and unrealistic. IMHO

7th. Heaven is for me, rapidly going from a show I looked forward to, to a show that I don't think I'll even make a special effort to watch.

Agree?
Disagree?
Old 04-23-02, 04:04 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
I have to disagree, this storyline is pure comedy. I'm laughing my ass off every week.

Ruthie's always had that savant like ability to see the situation clearer than anyone else.

It's Mary's character that really annoys me, seriously, just write her off the show.
Old 04-23-02, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I've really hated this show ever since Della Reese left.
Old 04-23-02, 04:18 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree, I used to love the show but now I'm not sure if I still like it.

It doesn't seem like the kids have matured at all...Mary and Lucy are still brats (if anything, Lucy has become less mature), Matt is still girl-crazy and the whole mess with him and his wife is dumb (IMO), Robbie is basically pointless (and so is his little girlfriend)- and I'm completely tired of the Mary-Lucy-Robbie crap- they should have been over him a long time ago, Simon seems ok (when he actually gets to participate), and Ruthie gets on my nerves.

The whole plot with Lucy's date being the brother of the guy Mary likes is lame, I knew it was coming- I wish they'd try to be more creative.

And why does Mary's guy get to come off all high and mighty when he's the one who kissed her while she was still with Wilson. If he's such a great guy then he wouldn't have oushed her into being with him. I think it's obvious that she would need some time to get over Wilson before getting involved in another relationship.

I also think it's pretty creepy that she's living in her ex-fiance's apartment.

I think the show has lost touch with reality.
Old 04-23-02, 04:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
Mary/Lucy/Robbie are getting really old, completely predictable, and damn near annoying.

I still like the marriage angle, but the fake ring thing has been done way too much on way too many shows. The marriage angle is getting close to being too much, but its not there yet for me.

Last edited by Jeremy517; 04-23-02 at 04:50 PM.