Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

7th. Heaven 3/4 question and observations, *spoilers*

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-02, 08:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7th. Heaven 3/4 question and observations, *spoilers*

I missed the beginning of tonight's &th. Heaven.

How is it that Ruthie knows they are married?

Speaking of Ruthie, what are the chances in real life that a kid would really be able to keep a secret like that.
I always have trouble with those age 10 going on 40 kids, that are so wise and knowledgable.

How old is Matt supposed to be?
He and Sarah kind of act like teenagers.

I'm glad those twins don't get too much air time. I don't like them, but could grow to hate them.

My favorite exchange of the show:

Ruthie: Does Sarah really have a horse?

Matt: Well she is a very honest person, if she says she has a horse, she has a horse.

#1, Matt doesn't even know her, maybe she's honest, maybe she's not.

#2, Ya, she's so honest she lied to both their parents about being married.

Mary is still hot.

That scene toward the end with Simon and Lucy, where she gets all weepy thinking about how her and her old boyfriend used to look at bridal stuff, and he consoles her and tells her not to worry, that she will find the right guy.
I mean comon, what is she? Like 16?
She's upset that she hasn't found "the right guy"?
Most kids her age have the boyfriend of the week.

This story line is growing a little thin.
Old 03-04-02, 11:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
At the beginning of the episode, Ruthie called around to all the hotels (small town) and found found them. Matt answered the phone "Mr. and Mrs. Camden".

Matt has finished his undergrad work and he's been at the clinic for a little while, so I'm guessing he's supposed to be around 24.

Lucy is in at least her second, maybe third year of college, so she's around 20 or 21.

I think the story line ahs been great. I've really enjoyed the last two episodes.
Old 03-05-02, 12:26 AM
wiz
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I agree with juiio, I have started watching this show now that the kids have gotten a little older. I find the show very funny and pretty exciting.
Old 03-05-02, 09:02 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I'm pretty sure that Lucy is 18-19(remember earlier this season Mary couldn't become a cop because she wasn't 21 yet, so that would put her at 20).

I too missed the beginning of this episode. I'm afraid that things are going to fall apart quick for this new marriage. Is next week's episode "the anullment episode"? Since I missed the beginning, I'm guessing there's finally a Camden other than Robbie, Eric, and Annie who have had sex, right?

Here's an interesting factoid. Lucy is Mary's younger sister, but in real life Beverly Mitchell(Lucy) is really a year older than Mary(Jessica Biel).

Last edited by AndyCapps; 03-05-02 at 09:23 AM.