Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Tough Enough 2...possible cast change? (possible spoiler,not sure though)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-02, 10:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was just watching a preview of this week's preview of Tough Enough, and it looks like there might be a cast change. The guy, i think his name was "Danny" and won the race, is shown at the house in one of the clips..

Don't know if somebody else bailed out or what.. should make for an interesting show on Thursday

Coach
Old 03-04-02, 11:31 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I saw the same preview at the end of the casting special. And it wouldn't surprise me that someone doesn't show up, because the same exact thing happened last season. Last season the person who didn't show up was someone who shouldn't have been picked anyway and the perosn who took his place deserved it. Perosnally I think that the guy who came in first in the race would be a bad choice. He has no personality and just because he won the race doesn't mean he was the better man.
Old 03-04-02, 12:55 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Same thing happened last season, like WWF Jedi said. However, "14 new competitors go head to head for a chance to be in the WWF," is written on their website at MTV. So, maybe the person who supposedly doesn't show, shows up and they add Danny to make it the 14.

Dunno why Robert was picked.

Last season the person who didn't show up was someone who shouldn't have been picked anyway and the perosn who took his place deserved it
Well, kind of a waste if you ask me. Greg was the one who took that place, but he ended up quitting because of his back.
Old 03-04-02, 01:06 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by IdgIe49
Well, kind of a waste if you ask me. Greg was the one who took that place, but he ended up quitting because of his back.
But that was only because he never told anyone about his past injuries. But overall, I thought he was the best male contestant last season. If he didn't have the back trouble, he would have won.
Old 03-04-02, 06:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by IdgIe49
Same thing happened last season, like WWF Jedi said. However, "14 new competitors go head to head for a chance to be in the WWF," is written on their website at MTV. So, maybe the person who supposedly doesn't show, shows up and they add Danny to make it the 14.

Dunno why Robert was picked.

Didn't you see how he was crying when they stuck a needle in him.