Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Two Guys and a Girl - What Happened???

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-02, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Two Guys and a Girl - What Happened???

This was probably discussed here a while back, but what became of "Two Guys and a Girl" on ABC? It ended in a cliff-hanger last season and, as far as I know, it never reappeared. Can anyone clue me in?
Old 02-14-02, 01:16 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pretty sure it was cancelled. They did that big Internet poll to see who would get pregnant, then the 4 different endings and that big hour-long finale.

das
Old 02-14-02, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regarding the finale.

Synopsis

When Sharon is late she thinks she may be pregnant so she makes Ahsley take a pregnancy test with her, Berg tries to get a urine sample from Irene because he thinks she may be pregnant too when he finds out the glow in the dark condom they used was defective.

Notes

Originally shown as a one hour episode split into two parts with "Should I Stay Or Should I Go?".
This episode was called "The Internet Show" because viewers got to vote online for who they wanted to see get pregnant.The winner was Ashley.
Four different endings where taped including one where no one was pregnant.
Just before showing the credits they showed the three endings that weren't chosen.
This episode was the series finale. The show was canceled and will not return for the 2001-2002 season. Since the show lasted 4 seasons, it should be in syndication (5 days a week on a local station) in September 2001.
Concerning the previous note, I just wanted to add that the show hasn't been *officially* canceled and could return some day in the future. Here's hoping.
Old 02-14-02, 02:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The last I heard, Tiffani Amber-Thiessen and Richard Ruccolo (Pete) got engaged in real life.

Anyone know if they ever got married?