Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

undeclared 1/8

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-02, 10:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
undeclared 1/8

is it me or should this have been the second episode? they just showing em out of order?

finally saw the clip from the commercial they were airing before the show started. "i'll be quick, like a man"

maybe they'll finally show the other clip of the girls in their underwear.

maybe they'll show the episode they advertised for three weeks but never aired of them working inthe dining hall.
Old 01-08-02, 10:29 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Catch the show while you still can.. rumour has it that it's headed for the chopping block.

Fox has been ordering less episodes from many shows this season. One of my favourite sitcoms, Titus, is only gonna film 20 installments this season.
Old 01-08-02, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

For an "all new" episode, this one was pretty old.

Chronology wise, it almost definately seems like the 2nd ep.
Old 01-09-02, 03:22 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

yeah, it was definitely held back for some reason. why must networks always ***** around with good quality programming? i'm surprised they haven't switched nights yet, that's usually the kiss of death for these things.
Old 01-09-02, 09:49 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
According to TV Guide, this was "postponed from an earlier date." Anybody know why? Only thing I can think of (and this is a big stretch) is that perhaps Fox was worried that Fred Willard making light of the Kennedy assassination wouldn't play too well post-9/11.
Old 01-09-02, 10:13 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by TeeSeeJay
For an "all new" episode, this one was pretty old.

Chronology wise, it almost definately seems like the 2nd ep.
This is clearly the 2nd or 3rd episode as several references were made to it being "the second day of school."

The head RA was the woman from Upright Citizen's Brigade. She ROCKS - too bad she didn't get more to do in the show. I always thought I'd somehow missed this epsiode (her being in the promo was why I started watching) - I guess not.

I hope they keep this show - it is actually pretty good. Well FOX will undoubtedly cancel this and The Tick and we'll still end up with more cr@p like Bernie Mac, ugh!
Old 01-09-02, 10:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by rfduncan

The head RA was the woman from Upright Citizen's Brigade. She ROCKS - too bad she didn't get more to do in the show. I always thought I'd somehow missed this epsiode (her being in the promo was why I started watching) - I guess not.
She is also on this season's cast of Saturday Night Live.

I think she's a dead-ringer for Beverly D'Angelo. I'd like to see her do a Vacation skit if Chevy Chase ever hosts.

How about "Middle Eastern Vacation"?
Old 01-09-02, 12:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

bernie mac rocks, that is one of the only sitcoms i can stand besides undeclared
Old 01-09-02, 04:04 PM
Goz

Re: undeclared 1/8

Originally posted by Venusian
maybe they'll show the episode they advertised for three weeks but never aired of them working inthe dining hall.
That is the episode that is scheduled for next week "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs" - at least, that is what TiVo has listed for next Tuesdays show.
Old 01-10-02, 10:15 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I could have sworn I had already seen this episode, so I taped over it after watching the first 5 minutes of it. I thought I remembered Steve's conversation with his English roommate about Stephen needing to tag that @$$ again or it's over. Damn!