Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Why must networks skip episodes in syndication!?

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-02, 10:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok I am trying to get all the Veronica's Closet episodes on tape. So I have a season pass to it, it is on syndication on the USA Network...

Well, as I am writing out the episode listings for each tape I have taped so far and I find that USA skipped over two episodes, "Veronica's Sliding Doors" and "Veronica's Candy Panties (Veronica's Sticky Situation)". Ok, I can tolerate a little that they air the Christmas/Thanksgiving episodes out of order during those holidays, but why skip over episodes when they have been airing everything in order. Just makes you difficult to get them all that is what.

Sorry, had the need to rant.
Old 01-05-02, 10:27 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What's worse is how they always air them in production credit order, which is rarely the way the should be seen. Nick-at-Nite has been doing this with Cheers, and it's most annoying.

das
Old 01-05-02, 10:58 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I know what you mean - especially when some eps refer to other ones that the station has not even aired yet. Oh well. I know what it is..... they want us to keep watching. Now I have to keep checking every episode when they come around to the third season again. AHHH! NO MORE COMMERCIALS FOR SMUSH AND COMBAT MISSIONS......!!!