TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Practice 10/7

Old 10-07-01, 10:09 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Practice 10/7

Spoiler:

I was afraid for Jimmy at first, he might do ok though
the Office Space guy is back

Old 10-07-01, 11:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Super episode. The Lindsay story was great. The best kind of David Kelley ethical stuff.
Old 10-08-01, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Hero

SPOILERS

Damn_good stuff. What I would have liked to see is for Bobby to point out that if the tables had been turned, we'd be cheering for what happened. Would it be so easy to condemn the DA if it weren't a nice little boy who was innocent? There's more story than what DEK gave us, but it was still a very good episode.

das
Old 10-08-01, 02:21 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

very good point das. I didn't think of that while watching the show. But yes, that Lindsay story line was great. What did they show for next week? I missed it. Whose storyline is continued?
Old 10-08-01, 03:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

they showed scenes of
Spoiler:
jimmy gambling and being yelled at by bobby. supposedly he also steals some money from the firm(?)

great episode tho. i really want to see how everything turns out.
Old 10-08-01, 09:37 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Believe it or not, but I got sucked into watching my 1st episode of The Practice due to its "now" strong lead-in, Alias. (I avoided the show due to me dislike of Cameron Manheim(sp)).

I knew Lindsay wasn't going to win her appeal to the judge, the DA had all the legal legs to stand on for this case. And I knew DEK would drag it out with Lindsay's emotional pleas for dramatic purpose, but it was a way for her to chew up the scenery. And Kelly is a babe.

Jimmy's gambling problems introduces all sorts of bad things (in terms of him mainly becoming extortion-able patsy).

I can't believe how creepy Jeffrey Tambaum (sp) (the bookie) was in this episode.