Reload this Page >

America Loves ... Star Trek

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 10-01-01, 07:22 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, I'm watching this thing, and Jonathan Frakes mispronounces George Takei's name ... not good ... and before I have time to berate him in my mind, he mispronounces Walter Koenig's name!

Anyway, this thing's pretty decent so far. Like we need another history lesson on Star Trek ... but it is doing a decent job of capturing the magic surrounding the show. And did Bjo Trimble change her name to Bjo Trillo? Well, back to the TV.

das
Old 10-01-01, 09:54 PM
Banned

I noted those exact same three things and was coming here to post about them Did you notice that the second time Bjo appeared they properly listed her as Trimble? Very poor editing and production quality on this one...
Old 10-01-01, 10:13 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by Riker
I noted those exact same three things and was coming here to post about them Did you notice that the second time Bjo appeared they properly listed her as Trimble? Very poor editing and production quality on this one...
Yeah, I saw that. It was a very pathetic production. You could tell they just grabbed all the stars at a convention for the interviews too. It was good to see Mary Kay Adams get some screen time though. She is such a sweetheart and deserves some attention.

das

P.S. Thanks for dropping in ... thought I was crazy there for a bit.