DVD Talk Legend

Location: On the road to reclaiming Lord Stanleys Cup, Turlock CA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by juiio
Here are the latest nominations:

Spoiler:
Bunky and Will

Spoiler:
Hey they may be a week old, but they are the latest...at least for an hour or so more
Bastard
Old 08-31-01, 06:47 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

The NOMINATIONS ARE:

Spoiler:
*****NICOLE AND HARDY******** YEAH, THe key was pulled, WILL IS SAFE!!!!!!
Old 08-31-01, 07:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally posted by briank
The NOMINATIONS ARE:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
WOOOOO!@$!@$!!
Old 08-31-01, 07:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
The NOMINATIONS ARE:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It just doesn't get any better than this. Thanks briank.

The end of the game game is not going to be as Hardy envisioned it.

Last edited by movielib; 08-31-01 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-01-01, 07:34 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The NOMINATIONS ARE:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Yes!!! If Will wins this is going to be a classic. My favourite scenario would be Nicole to go out now and then Will to go to the final with Hardy and win it. This will hurt Hardy the most and would be the sweetest revenge for chill-town.
Old 09-01-01, 09:20 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Spoiler:
IMO, will will most definitely evict hardy. he wants to get rid of hardy for shannon, plus hardy has nominated him 3 times. hardy is gone.
Old 09-01-01, 10:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Spoiler:
I'm putting my money on Will voting Hardy out. I'm thinking Will has a better chance against Nicole in the finals.
Old 09-01-01, 05:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Somebody should compile a "Will Quote Book"

Here are some notables:

"I would stab them (Nicole and Hardy) in the back and won't clean it up. Okay, I would. I'd use a dirty towel and leave it on the bathroom floor"

"I think Nicole is in denial, and I don't mean the river in Egypt"

"Some people have issues, but she has a subscription"

Those are still funny!
Old 09-01-01, 08:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

There is no episode tonight?
Old 09-01-01, 09:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Gandalf
There is no episode tonight?
No, next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, not sure what times
Old 09-01-01, 10:02 PM

No, next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, not sure what times
Tues 9pm EDT
Weds 8pm EDT
Thurs 9pm EDT
Old 09-02-01, 02:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

AMERICA'S CHOICE IS:

Spoiler:
A Winter Wonderland! The houseguests yell with excitement about America's Choice. Their backyard is covered with snow. Snow is everywhere, with a bear and penguins added. Nicole isn't happy. She thinks they are real dead animals. Will asks for a sled. They are otherwise amazed that snow is actually in their backyard. Inside, Nicole sits by herself in the living room and says, "There's no end to my hell". She also says that she hates snow and dead animals more that arts and crafts.

Last edited by Da Thrilla; 09-02-01 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-02-01, 03:08 PM

And on to the next "challange" and fun:

Spoiler:
Well it looks like the SURVIVORS have arrived as well! THey should "meet" any minute now. And also the whole "snow day" thing seems like a bust, nobody is really interested in it, especially the WHINER NICOLEL.
Old 09-02-01, 08:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Da Thrilla - No problem. I know when I come here I'll probably see spoilers and usually I don't mind but I must have been in a bad mood that night.

So I'm sorry too. That was nice of you to apologize.
Old 09-03-01, 05:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by kilcher
Da Thrilla - No problem. I know when I come here I'll probably see spoilers and usually I don't mind but I must have been in a bad mood that night.

So I'm sorry too. That was nice of you to apologize.
Cool
Old 09-04-01, 08:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Go Will!!

While Will is not really likely to win the whole game, he is just the best, most fabulous player out there!!! Everything he said tonight is just a memorable quote!!

Hope they put this out on DVD
Old 09-04-01, 09:20 PM

THe Survivor roundtable talk was Julie was GREAT.
They see them for who they are, and I'm glad that Nicole/Hardy hasn't gotten other people to see their dilusional ways!!!
Old 09-05-01, 07:57 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I thought Jeff Verner said it best that if either Hardy or Nicole won the money he wasn't going to be watching anymore of this stuff.

Nicole: Miserable woman. Hahaha!

Gervase was funny when he was asked to compare the BB experience with the Survivor experience. I'm pretty sure Nicole would not survive on a Survivor show (but then again she would not be subjected to the banners like she is on BB).

If Sue were in BB2, she and Nicole would have had some great fights in there.

I never did like Alicia that much on S2, so whatever she said wasn't really anything clever or insighful

The snippets of Will and Nicole (after the HoH competition where Nicole was just having a hard time dealing with the loss and the banner from her hubby) were classic bits of Will in action, calmly not throwing anything bad in her face, still maintaining the facade while using it to explain his actions. He even figured it out that it would be better to use Monica to do the nominating this week so he would be not as liable for ousting Hardy or Nicole since he wouldn't be forced to make as many "enemies" of both of them vs. just one of them when they get on the panel for the vote.

The other snippets of Will and Monica "plotting" once Nicole was out of the competition while still on the waterbed for the HoH competition was pretty good stuff. Will sounded really "firm" when he noticed Nicole let go of her key and called her on it. If he was in cahoots with her and Hardy he would have kept his yap shut, but obviously he really just needed to outlast Nicole in the competition to make sure she/Hardy didn't get HoH. Will really knows how to work every person in the house (even Monica - he knows exactly what he's doing with Monica, even if Monica thinks she has this wall of impenetrability built up w/r/t Will).

Will will keep Nicole in the house and totally mess with her mind for the rest of the show. He is so good at it.

Hardy's a ghost now, total goner.
Old 09-05-01, 08:23 AM
dek
DVD Talk Legend

Even Nicole's crying last night when the banner flew over seemed fake. Instead of coming to the BB house, she should have checked herself into the looney bin
Old 09-05-01, 09:40 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Nicole is just either one of those people (or playing one of those people) who are fine when things are going good, but just have a horrible time dealing with adversity when things are going bad. Can you imagine being on a road trip with Nicole? I'd be leaving her at the nearest potty stop.

Nicole and Hardy's fatal mistake was arrogance/over-confidence and overplaying their hand, especially when it came to HoH competitions, never thinking that the HoH would be one that included stamina (of course they all thought it'd be something that would be quick and fit in the time slot for the Thursday night show, so Big Brother really threw them a curveball, and Nicole's inability to cope with adversity finally costed her in the HoH competition last week).
Old 09-05-01, 09:54 AM
dek
DVD Talk Legend

I see her walking before the evictions, that way the stronger of the 2 of them is in the house because if not, Hardy is a goner. Plus she is so unsure of what is happening with her marriage right now too (I loved it when the banner flew over and she freaked )

Can't wait for tonight
Old 09-05-01, 10:22 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Does anyone know how the game works after the next eviction? Is there another HOH with whoever wins it being able to decide who will be in the final two with him/her by breaking the zero-zero tie vote? If so, is Monica eligible to compete? Or is it something else?

I've been all over the internet and can't find an answer (but then I'm only semi-computer literate at best).

----------------------------------

"The bully and the bitch"

Old 09-05-01, 10:59 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I heard, but am not positive, that there will be one more HOH and that person will decide who the last two are. And I also heard that anyone can will the final HOH. Of course, I am not positive.
Old 09-05-01, 12:29 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I'm 99% sure that all three of the houseguest are eligible for HoH for tomorrow's competition. And yes, the winner of HoH will get to decide who they take to the jury the next week. I just can't believe CBS is making them take another week after this coming week for the final 2 to live together before the big day. They have 15 more days of the BB house. Ugh.

Last edited by Patman; 09-05-01 at 01:35 PM.
Old 09-05-01, 01:36 PM
dek
DVD Talk Legend

Grabbed off Joker's board

Nicole is talking with Hardy about being frightened to leave the house because she doesn't know how her husband is going to react to her. She thinks she will be horribly unstable when she leaves.

She's horribly unstable now

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.