Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Felicity.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-01, 07:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to ask. Does anyone know if Felicity is going to have reruns? I just caught the last season and now I want to see the previous seasons. Does anyone know how I can find them?
Old 05-31-01, 07:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The WB should rerun this past season most of the summer.

I know JJ doesn't want any of the "short hair" episodes from season 2 ever being rerun again (which costs me money, but... ) and since this past season was the best ever as far as ratings go, he most likely will want to keep that one fresh in the viewer's mind.
Old 05-31-01, 07:51 PM

I hope so..They had charmed on in it's place last week....Does anyone know if they will at anytime be on DVD?
Old 05-31-01, 08:46 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
BoatDrinks,
You wrote some of the Short Hair episodes?
I, for one, thought she looked incredible with that
hair. Although I think she looked "amazing" with any
kind of hair. And I really enjoyed those episodes as
well.
By the way, can that show use the word "amazing" much more?
That's my one pet peeve about that show....everything
is "amazing!"

Neitzl
Old 06-01-01, 08:47 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

My wife always raves about how this is her favorite show. I can't stand the fact that everyone seems to talk in a hushed tone. Ever notice that?
Old 06-01-01, 09:11 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

There's only one person who does that all the time and it does drive me nuts. Ben. I pointed this out to some of my coworkers and they also began to notice it. I think he's a pretty bad actor but that's just me. Felicity needs to dump him and get with me...forget about Noel.

Neitzl
Old 06-01-01, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Neitzl
BoatDrinks,
You wrote some of the Short Hair episodes?
I wrote the episode where Felicity and Meghan (and everyone else) gets mono. Episode 6 that season, I think.

I also wrote the Valentines episode where Noel and Ruby find out that Ruby is pregnant.

About the hair... Keri comes to us and says that she's tired of being known as "The girl with the hair." Says she wants to cut it all off. We think - Great! We'll work it into the storyline as her new self post-Ben kind of thing. Plus it will cause all kinds of pub for the show. Only thing is - we all agree that she can only cut it so short. Short like just above her shoulders. Then she'll wear it straightened and it'll be very hot and cool.

Well, Keri wants it all off. The producers say no and one accompanies her to the salon (just to make sure).

The cut goes just the way we want it, the producer leaves to make some appointment and Keri stays... see where this is going? She shows up at work on Monday morning and we're all like... "Who's the little French boy?"

We all thought the cut didn't look that bad. But it was such a drastic change that we all kind of looked at each other and said, "The press is gonna kill us."

And they did.
Old 06-03-01, 04:06 AM

felicity is my favorite show. i've been watching it since the first episode. anytime i try to bring it up with other guys they think i'm weird or gay though. who cares, the show rules, so does the new theme song.

i think whoever writes the scripts now should try to make richard a more regular character. he's hilarious i think. maybe him and molly can start a relationship? i am glad megan is a regular now because i've always liked her and thought she was funny from the moment i saw her. she's the best on the show... besides felicity of course.

boatdrinks: can i be an extra on the show? heh, i already know the answer to that.
Old 06-03-01, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Rubix
boatdrinks: can i be an extra on the show? heh, i already know the answer to that.
If I was still there, you'd be in!

But I'm long gone from the halls of angst.
Old 06-05-01, 04:29 AM

wow cool! oh well, i'm probably too shy to actually do it anyway.

do you write for any other shows currently? no, i won't ask to be an extra on them! haha.

too bad some of the writers had to take the blame for something keri russel did. guess they can't fire the person the show is named after.
Old 06-05-01, 10:05 PM
Needs to provide a working email

One thing I like about Felicity? They actually made a http://www.noelcrane.com/.
Old 06-06-01, 09:51 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

One question about Felicity:

Why did they drop the whole taping the conversation to
her high school teacher? I thought that was kinda cool,
even if it did get old.

Ben stinks! Especially the actor....that lisp of his drives
me nuts!

Neitzl
Old 06-06-01, 10:12 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't know exactly why but I like this show a lot and have watched it from the beginning. And I care! Felicity must end up with Noel.
Old 06-06-01, 10:17 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
a tv show has to hit 100 episodes before they will start running it in syndication.

Old 06-06-01, 10:34 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Neitzl
One question about Felicity:

Why did they drop the whole taping the conversation to
her high school teacher? I thought that was kinda cool,
even if it did get old.
Well, it was actually because Janeane Garofalo (who did the voice of Sally) couldn't do the "Dear Felicity" voice-overs anymore. She was too busy with other work, so they just dropped them instead of having Felicity never hear back from Sally.

Word is though that "Sally" will be making an appearance this coming season. Played by Janeane.
Old 06-06-01, 04:25 PM
CineSchlock-O-Rama

YES! Please, please, please enough with the whisper talking. And Felicity should no longer be allowed to say, "Hey."

BoatDrinks: Could we maybe drop the whole Noel/Felicity/Ben triangle and get back to, um, making the show interesting? Last season's stretch at the dorm has been the show's peak, as other characters started to intrude into Felicity's self-absorbed world. And what's up with the big killer boyfriend cliffhanger?! I'm a grown man and I watch this show and it's damned embrassing to admit. I was drawn in by my sweet, clean Keri Russell and the great, fun stories ... lately I feel like I've been duped into watching Dawson's Creek. Yikes.
Old 06-08-01, 08:22 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by movielib
I don't know exactly why but I like this show a lot and have watched it from the beginning. And I care! Felicity must end up with Noel.
Me too and I agree. I actually told myself at the end of season 1 that if Felicity goes with Ben, I'm out. Well I lied to myself and kept watching. Ben sucks.