Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Can anybody fill me in on last week's West Wing

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-01, 04:33 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
...or point me to a site with a good detailed description?

I missed it last week and my roommate's TIVO deleted it over the weekend.
Old 05-07-01, 04:58 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well at the beginning, c.j. went in to talk to babbish and they went at it for awhile. babbish was asking all sorts of questions and cj was getting very defensive. babbish asked about the president and his physical and what is said to the media. cj went into the oval office and asked, 'is there anything else i should know?'. babbish was wondering if she had said 'should' or 'need' the word need possibly implying a coverup. then after the credits donna found out that there was a falling chinese satellite that nasa had sent a fax about and so she started freaking about that to josh and basically anyone who would listen. leo and josh wanted to get some polling numbers about possible reaction to the president's revelation and so they enlisted joey lucas to do a top secret poll using the gov. of michigan as the sick person. the only catch is that she has to tabulate the whole thing herself and within either 72 or 96 hrs (i can't remember) because she cannot tell anyone. oh yeah, her normal interpreter guy was on vacation, so we were introduced to a new one.

sam was not told about the presiden't condition til the end of the episode cause he was working on a big speech and they didn't want him distracted from it. but at the end he was told although we didn't get to see his reaction.

the first lady came and she and the pres. had another big fight in the oval office cause he had not told her about the situation. leo had inadvertantly spiiled the beans. so then she went to babbish and he grilled her for awhile. then later on we see cj and abby talking, and cj mentions that while they were campaigning, she had inadvertantly walked into a room when abby was giving jed his injection to help with the control of the the ms. the first couple didn't know about this and so cj was worried that it was going to come back and be a problem with any type of grand jury. this is also relevant in regards to the earlier 'need' and 'should' converstion with babbish.

oh yeah, donna and the satellite....as it turns out, satellites apparently fall out of orbit all the time and it's a normal thing but nobody bothered to tell donna because josh was having a good time watching donna freak. (those two silly kids.)

next week, the west wing is the spotlight show of the week and they were touting the last 5 minutes as being very huge. hopefully i got everything. if i missed anything, hopefully someone else can fill in the gaps. whew!!!
Old 05-08-01, 09:33 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
Spotlight Show of the Week? Oh brother.

Thanks for the detailed info kevin.